Which kind of camera do you use?

error46146

Which kind of camera do you use?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which kind of camera do you use?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a Samsung SL605 right now, updated from my old broken Fujifilm FinePix A500.

samsung.png

The only reason my family bought this was because my sister's graduation was on Thursday and we wanted pics. I'm going to be saving up money for an SLR (either the Sony A230 or the Canon EOS Rebel XS) in the summer.

I have a Samsung SL605 right now, updated from my old broken Fujifilm FinePix A500.

samsung.png

The only reason my family bought this was because my sister's graduation was on Thursday and we wanted pics. I'm going to be saving up money for an SLR (either the Sony A230 or the Canon EOS Rebel XS) in the summer.

Nice camera! And if you get a DSLR save up for a Canon. You won't be disappointed :P

I have a Nikon that I brought back in January of 2007 at Sears when they had there after Christmas sales. That same month I went away to Chicago took a lot of pictures, and boy this camera does a lot. I still have it till this day, and I wouldn’t give it up for the world.:tup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

 iPhone 4:

iphone4-thumb-640xauto-14425.jpg

iphone4-camera.jpg

This takes some very good pictures. I read it's comparable to a Nikon Point & Shoot, I don't know if that's good or bad but it's very great to me. I need to work on my pics & technique though, once I focused on a bug and it blurred out the background (I love that effect) but I haven't really duplicated that yet. I'm new to this lol.

 iPhone 4:

iphone4-camera.jpg

This takes some very good pictures. I read it's comparable to a Nikon Point & Shoot, I don't know if that's good or bad but it's very great to me. I need to work on my pics & technique though, once I focused on a bug and it blurred out the background (I love that effect) but I haven't really duplicated that yet. I'm new to this lol.

That effect is known as Macro.

• 2 months later...
 iPhone 4:

iphone4-camera.jpg

yeah I usually don't used my phone for subway shots. BTW, are you going to get a camera soon?

Archived