Is Miss Lindsay Lohan Going Downhill?

EE Broadway Local

I did think about posting this but what to say. Lohan IMO did deserve the time in jail and not taking seriously not only her treatment but for her DWI convinction from couple of years ago. Lindsay could have killed someone.

If she 'tried' ito stay and get help nstead of acting like a diva and spolied brat like her buddy Paris Hilton she would not be in this mess. It's because of her being a 'celebrity' she has gotten so many chances to clean herself from her drinking that most people in our society never gets.

Also what so gross is that several media outlets like TMZ and others have offered Lohan up to $1 Million for her first interview after she out of the slammer. If she cleaned herself up later then it's one thing to pay for her.:tdown::mad:

Just like the Lebron show, no wonder some of the young kids in America lack morrows and I am not trying to sound like a Neo Con like Sean Hannity or Sun Belt consertative either.

damn.... Miley got that "pole" grip downpacked....

oh yeah, the stripper pole there too....

to hell with the facial expression of the lady behind her.... look at that facial expression on her...

now you know she got... what it takes... to rock the mic, right, yeaaah...

however that song go....

to hell with the facial expression of the lady behind her.... look at that facial expression on her...

however that song go....

Ya know the first thing I thought off when I saw that pic of Miley is Chris Rock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tojBadSr2zI

If Lindsay does serve her 90 day jail time she will definitly have time to think about her mistakes. Hopefully she will change her ways and not end up on TMZ every week. I don't hate her as I have no reason to. Nobody's perfect. It's too bad that some teens want to live that kind of lifestyle (partying, drinking, etc).

however that song go....

She use to be a hottie,especially in that movie "Mean girls":)

At what point was she ever in a position high enough where her career and life could recently be considered headed downhill?

POP QUIZ EVERYONE!!!!:

I'm going to mention an actor's or actress' name, and you tell me the first movie that comes to mind that he or she has starred in.

Ready. . . .

Set. . . .

Lindsay Lohan

. . . .

I'm sure most of you will respond with any one of the following landmark pieces of celluloid shitpaper:

1) The Parent Trap

2) Freak Friday

3) Herbie (whichever the hell one it was)

4) Mean Girls

5) I Know Who Killed Me

1-3: Second-rate remakes; 4: :tdown: :tdown: ; 5: :P :eek: :confused: :P :cry: :mad:

None of her craft is exactly Oscar material, unless you consider it Oscar-the-Grouch-stuck-in-a-trash-can rubbish. I used to be good friends with someone who lives and went to school in one of the Long Island towns that Lindsay grew up in, and, as you'd expect, all sorts of tramp-stamped accounts of smut and such that I'm not going to repeat.

Lindsay's best bet is to serve the 90 days, claim sobriety and deliverance of the message of The Lord and dive back into the bickering bitchiness that made her famous by stealing Hilary Duff's boyfriend again, creating really terrible-sounding Top 100. . . . 0. . . . 0 radio crud that Z100 wouldn't play in its most desperate hour and hitting anything that is willing to hit her.

Girl's shot.

I liked her in that movie. Other then that she is nothing.

Lmao thats so mean.

I like Lindsay Lohan, maybe this'll be good for her even though I don't think she deserves jail. She needs to man up to ward of the ladies already interested in her. :eek:

But you know the media over-exaggerates things 10 times over, I heard she was actually down to earth. I think partying is fun to her, there's people way worse than her. But I also think she's going through something (look at her effed up parents).

Lmao thats so mean.

I like Lindsay Lohan, maybe this'll be good for her even though I don't think she deserves jail. She needs to man up to ward of the ladies already interested in her. :eek:

But you know the media over-exaggerates things 10 times over, I heard she was actually down to earth. I think partying is fun to her, there's people way worse than her. But I also think she's going through something (look at her effed up parents).

I like her also but she needs the jail time for her own good. She's been getting away with to much and now we finnaly have a judge who won't feel pitty for her and know's whats good for her. I mean, have you see some of her latest photo's, she looks as if she's in her 40's. All that partying and drinking won't due her any good. She's reaching the inner core of the earth and her parents are not much of an help either.

Archived