MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wait, what about this bus?

22o382904.jpg

8766 I think used to be in Manhattan... I noticed theres a little "plane" before the Q72 which is unusual. why is that?

Did you ever happen to look at where it was going.....

Yes, that bus used to be in Manhattan and then went over to Eastchester for Bx23/QBx1 service but was never re-decal-ed.

wait, what about this bus?

8766 I think used to be in Manhattan... I noticed theres a little "plane" before the Q72 which is unusual. why is that?

8766 was 126th, then ECH, now LGA. It's a full move, like 8750. Also, most of the airport routes have a plane in their programming. The Q3, Q10 and M60 have them as well.

0058 was on the B6 limited today around 3PM, maybe it did one last run on the B6 before it went to Quill? That's great news! As the bus would be really easy to find on the M42, wasted a lot of time looking for this damn 0058 on the B6 since its been there, when I'm not looking for it the !@%%$* pops up, like today, when I didn't have my camara on me, and a few weeks back, I was commuting using the B6 and that 058 was the bus that came.

Yeah, this is why i gave up on chasing buses. I've been riding the B6 as often as I can this past few weeks, but no luck getting even a glimpse of it. I'm glad I never bothered trying to wait for it. Horray for the M42!

As for LGA getting another 9300... adios :) Such a terrible end for those buses.

8798 from mta bus is at ulmer park , i was in the depot turning in the trip sheet for my uncle & i saw it pulling out , i guess it came from storage or something , it was labeled mta bus in the back & sides . Stay tuned for pictures .

thanks for the info cause i saw the B36 using 8798

thanks for the info cause i saw the B36 using 8798

Oh when ? , i saw it on the B6 i just saw a bus that mta bus decals on it & i rushed over and looked @ the # i tried to get a pic but my phone was being slow , i guess it replaced 9103 , 9103 went to ech yesterday , 9246 & 9101 are still sitting there , im turning the trip sheet in tomorrow too so ill look out for 8798 again .

Oh when ? , i saw it on the B6 i just saw a bus that mta bus decals on it & i rushed over and looked @ the # i tried to get a pic but my phone was being slow , i guess it replaced 9103 , 9103 went to ech yesterday , 9246 & 9101 are still sitting there , im turning the trip sheet in tomorrow too so ill look out for 8798 again .

at 7;10-7;30AM on Avenue Z

8798 from mta bus is at ulmer park , i was in the depot turning in the trip sheet for my uncle & i saw it pulling out , i guess it came from storage or something , it was labeled mta bus in the back & sides . Stay tuned for pictures .

8798 was at ECH. I rode on the Bx23 a couple of weeks ago. It's wild that it's back with (MTA) NYC Bus.

8798 was at ECH. I rode on the Bx23 a couple of weeks ago. It's wild that it's back with (MTA) NYC Bus.

Yea thats crazy , i just saw a bus with mta bus labels so i said woah wth lol & i ran to it & got the # , i guess another bus got scrapped but they arent making a big deal of it they are tyring to stretch these rts until the lfs come in soon .