MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just shot it on the b16 as a school tripper , it has the logos on it already .

Wow, that's awesome! JG is getting new buses a lot sooner than everybody expected! I guess this has to do with JG giving buses to LIB, I guess they decided to give JG the new buses sooner rather have them loan RTSs from UP & FLA.

3717 still at LGA... It didn't go to JFK... yet...

749 & 750 are still at CP, I keep running into them.

I am pretty sure this has been noted already, but 230 is @ JG.

also:

8966 at LGA, still with NYCT decals on it

I wouldn't doubt 3600-3607 will probably go back to SC now, and LGA will get more QV RTS.

3669 spotted on the B103.. Temp loan from JFK to SC.

6691 spotted on the B103.. Temp loan from Mannyville to SC.

Saw that bus deadheading up Flatlands av.

6493 would be a Fresh Pond bus...do you mean 6394 or 6403?

BTW, also on loan to Spring Creek---3513, 6848 and 6856.

BTW, B17EastNewYorkDepot---you mean 6847---6487 is a Queens Village bus.

Saw that bus in service on the B103. *6847/8

I saw 230 at JG last night in the maintence area, about 2:35 AM.

YES! Finally something new at JG!

Edited by Grand Concourse

No it's not. If it was on the (M5) it means that it's @ MHV because the (M5) is an MHV bus route.

You probably saw the stickers, which are still Quill stickers despite the fact that 4429 and 4430 appear to be here to stay.

I'm fully aware that the M5 is MHV route, because I live in Manhattan. And MHV9218 I caught 4429 when it was just traded to MHV here video proof: NYCT: Orion VII NG #4429 on the M2 - YouTube

It was traded back to MJQ from MHV and it was on the M5. Why? I really do not know. I saw it during my lunch break at 73rd street and Broadway. It had MHV stickers when it arrived. It is now in back at MJQ.

I'm fully aware that the M5 is MHV route, because I live in Manhattan. And MHV9218 I caught 4429 when it was just traded to MHV here video proof: ...

It was traded back to MJQ from MHV and it was on the M5. Why? I really do not know. I saw it during my lunch break at 73rd street and Broadway. It had MHV stickers when it arrived. It is now in back at MJQ.

You confused me a little bit there Dan. Both 4429 and 4430 are currently assigned to MV, not MQ.