MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow this is my 501 Post :). Anyways I guessing those two Orion V CNG's at JG are retiring after the C40's order ends. And once those Orion VII CNG's at WF come back those Orion V CNG's and old C40's are retiring. But my biggest Question is where in the world is our Orion VII 3G CNG? ENY said it will come in July and the rest in December but July is almost over. I have a feeling this order won't take place until Janurary or February of 2013.

Edited by College Pt Man

yea they do so i'm guessing that the 1996 RTS won't make it t GA again. Btw is c40 800 retired?

Yes 800 is retired , 802 is the oldest one living , along with some others . Theres not many of the 99-2000 c40lf's left .

Wow this is my 501 Post :). Anyways I guessing those two Orion V CNG's at JG are retiring after the C40's order ends. And once those Orion VII CNG's at WF come back those Orion V CNG's and old C40's are retiring. But my biggest Question is where in the world is our Orion VII 3G CNG? ENY said it will come in July and the rest in December but July is almost over. I have a feeling this order won't take place until Janurary or February of 2013.

If the orion vii's come back to jg then those buses ( orion v's ) wont be retired . Theyre still around because theyre good buses but they should of been gone out the system months ago with the others but they kept them because they are still good . They will be gone by september ( probably before that ) 9870 is going because it has high coolant usage it over heats too much . As for that order of orion 3g crap , it will probably start coming in next year . Jg has the new c40's they have from 320-416 and theyre still short & plus add the 2xx's too .

Wow I thought the mta would preserve c40 800.

no ? Why would they ? That wasn't the first bus , 801 was & it went to Mta bus . 800 was the 2nd one , but they aren't saving any c40's .

3119 @ spring creek from far Rockaway . But the bus is damaged , pictures coming soon .

8768 came from Flatbush before heading to MTA Bus.

Oo ok, I knew It Came from another depot Before 126th Street Depot. But at the time I've seen 8768 on the M116 all the time, So I just might of thought 8768 was @ 126th st. Depot first before moving to mta bus

I wonder if they gonna send the early 2000s New flyer industries D60hf Articulate Buses To Mta Bus or those are retiring too soon

Edited by Cait Sith