MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

I told yall 5969 is done no one wanna listen to me..talking bout "oohh its sitting at jamaica"

Who said it was a jamaica ? I said it was at jfk and a friend of mine saw it sitting there in the yard about 1 week - 2 weeks ago & i drove by there myself and saw it sitting at jfk too . Did you get up for yourself and go see if the bus is there ? ( Probably Not )

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As of today at 11:30AM They are.

This is coming straight from the MTA's bus Assignment database

9079 is getting work done at Eastchester

It's current assignment is LGA Not QV.

Same for the other two idk what their previous assignments were

Which Db do you speak of? Spear? if so 9079 is not on LGA depot control log a/o 1330hrs today, but I will see tomorrow at work. Do you have the status of 8810 or 9132? However I brought 9022 to ECH for frame work and SOPU last week. In fact I am the guy who does most of the moves between CP, LGA and anywhere else, that is my trick. Maybe we've met. PM me for details, please.

Which Db do you speak of? Spear? if so 9079 is not on LGA depot control log a/o 1330hrs today, but I will see tomorrow at work. Do you have the status of 8810 or 9132? However I brought 9022 to ECH for frame work and SOPU last week. In fact I am the guy who does most of the moves between CP, LGA and anywhere else, that is my trick. Maybe we've met. PM me for details, please.

You on CRS? Or are you a shifter/drilled??

I do not have the assignments for 8810 & 9132. (Well I didn't look them up)

I was helping clean out the bus files at QV, and I had pulled over 100 old folders from buses that had left or were scrapped.

I pulled those folders and found where they were located by looking up the bus number on the vehicle management system/bus database in the office so I could sort the folders.

Also 9079 wasn't on the current QV rotation sheet, so that's why I had to pull it.

I entered 9079

On the last 2 lines it said Assignment Lagaurdia depot

And in the note section was it was getting engine work at Eastchester or zerega something like that

Edited by dmouse

You on CRS? Or are you a shifter/drilled??

Neither, MTABus has a div. shifter post. I move buses depot to depot, CMF or vendors. Such as ENY, Grand, Zerega, ADDA, CAT, Cummins NE bus/BAE. that kind of shifting. I cover Queens North for MTA bus.

I was helping clean out the bus files at QV, and I had pulled over 100 old folders from buses that had left or were scrapped.

I pulled those folders and found where they were located by looking up the bus number on the vehicle management system/bus database in the office so I could sort the folders.

Also 9079 wasn't on the current QV rotation sheet, so that's why I had to pull it.

I entered 9079

And in the note section was it was getting engine work at Eastchester or zerega something like that

I entered 9079

NH: Zerega or ECH? is that a program bus or not? BTW that file has to be sent to LGA for our files then, so I can put in the file drawer at LGA.

NH: Zerega or ECH? is that a program bus or not? BTW that file has to be sent to LGA for our files then, so I can put in the file drawer at LGA.

I doubt its a 8year program bus. And it went to Eastchester (why did I put or zerega...) for that engine work

Yeah I picked out 8901-2, 8955 & 9079s files they're sitting in a box waiting to be transferred.

Along with various files that have to be sent out to other depots for those buses that moved

Edited by dmouse

4596 from Flatbush at east new York , spotted with eny stickers on the b15 15 minutes ago at new lots not spotted by me .

any picssssss

& any more at East New York yett

ok so i was a bit disappointed w the CNG order , now the MTA made it up to me

i love the NGs & everyone knows from since i been a member on this site this has always been my wish.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

& i speculate that maybe ENY will get some of FLA NGs when their Artics come hopefully those XD60 that i love

plus i will be riding thee 44 from school everyday

I doubt its a 8year program bus. And it went to Eastchester (why did I put or zerega...) for that engine work

Yeah I picked out 8901-2, 8955 & 9079s files they're sitting in a box waiting to be transferred.

Along with various files that have to be sent out to other depots for those buses that moved

No it cannot be a 8yr. program, those are 1996 models.

Why does Manhattanville keep getting new buses or at least being sent new buses. I thought all depots are suppose to have a set of old buses. I mean there is other depots that need them LGA with the 1995 and 1996 Orion's and RTS's and ECH. I know ECH is getting Orion V's but what about after the Orion V's are up for retirement.

Why does Manhattanville keep getting new buses or at least being sent new buses. I thought all depots are suppose to have a set of old buses. I mean there is other depots that need them LGA with the 1995 and 1996 Orion's and RTS's and ECH. I know ECH is getting Orion V's but what about after the Orion V's are up for retirement.

MV's old buses are 6365-6424. It is an all-low-floor depot.

BTW, how far up are the LFSs?

5090 at Flatbush from Ulmer Park

Yay! I hope it's a return of the ZFs. I want to see 5105 back signed up as a B41 again.

4596 from Flatbush at east new York , spotted with eny stickers on the b15 15 minutes ago at new lots not spotted by me .

Damn... now ENY gets the NGs? If they needed NGs, why not start with the 4200s? These moves gets more and more bizarre. On the flip side it seems like FB has almost all the 9600s.

As for FB, yes those 457x-4629 buses made its fleet age much younger, but since then they've gotten older buses and lost a bunch of the 5000/5200s to Manhattan and other Brooklyn depots. Those artics can't come fast enough... why UP had those ZFs this long after getting 90 new local buses is the big question.

Finally, when did 9079 get moved from FB?

Edited by Grand Concourse

I don't consider that old in Queens we have lots of Depots with old buses and ECH which has never gotten a Low Floor or a new bus. These silly Orion's from the Beeline bus should be scrapped because these A/C's suck and the buses are getting very loud. I noticed they have a very strong vibration too.

I don't consider that old in Queens we have lots of Depots with old buses and ECH which has never gotten a Low Floor or a new bus. These silly Orion's from the Beeline bus should be scrapped because these A/C's suck and the buses are getting very loud. I noticed they have a very strong vibration too.

Like almost every other Series 50 based bus in the system, invalid point.

Yay! I hope it's a return of the ZFs. I want to see 5105 back signed up as a B41 again.

Damn... now ENY gets the NGs? If they needed NGs, why not start with the 4200s? These moves gets more and more bizarre. On the flip side it seems like FB has almost all the 9600s.

As for FB, yes those 457x-4629 buses made its fleet age much younger, but since then they've gotten older buses and lost a bunch of the 5000/5200s to Manhattan and other Brooklyn depots. Those artics can't come fast enough... why UP had those ZFs this long after getting 90 new local buses is the big question.

Finally, when did 9079 get moved from FB?

Fb isnt getting 5105 back , i spoke to some people @ ulmer park earlier . They said 5090 is just there for a short period of time because flatbush needs a bus so they will use that one for about 1 week - 2 weeks like they did with 5091 when it got over hauled and bring it back . They're not getting 5105 back or anything else ( then again you never know but as far as now , its not going back there ) .

Guest MTA Bus

The LFS buses are numbered 8000 - 8089.