MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't forget 4177 at QV, as Ray mentioned. They've got all of 4171-4180 now.

9414, 5757 to MQ.

5563, 5685, 5689 MQ to KB.

5727 MQ to GH.

1247, 1258, 5832 MQ to OF.

(Yes, all those buses were at Quill. OF and MV 40-footers are still at Quill).

8320 (GH bus) to CH.

6025, 6096 to ECH scrap.

When did 8320 move? Still listed at Gun Hill. Could it have been a loan?

Also, 4181 is at Queens Village.

just wondering when fr and jfk or going to decouple into seperate bus assignments?

For clarification purposes, the JFK & FR depots are together. There are some local buses that are assigned to JFK and some assigned to Far Rockaway, but it's easier to keep assignments together, especially because buses move back and forth between both depots and their routes all the time.

For clarification purposes, the JFK & FR depots are together. There are some local buses that are assigned to JFK and some assigned to Far Rockaway, but it's easier to keep assignments together, especially because buses move back and forth between both depots and their routes all the time.

the Express part is Far Rockaway portion, only Q22, 35 and 52 Limited are Far Rockaway local routes using JFK Orion VII

Edited by Calvin

4184-4185 both on the Q43 this evening. I'm so glad that the NGs are arriving at QV. I'm not mad at all that they were suckered out of the new LFS' this go around. I only hope that the 4600s arrive shortly thereafter at Queens Village.

4184 is on the Q28, but 4185 was already reported to be at QV last week.

You have 6204 in both CS & KB. I have it at KB.

Where is 2147. I have it in CP. I don't see it on your roster nor do I see it listed as scrap.

It was supposed to say 6202 at CS, my bad. Regarding 2147, I haven't seen anyone report it to be in service or stored at College Point so I'll hold on to that until I get an actual confirmation of it.

4184-4185 both on the Q43 this evening. I'm so glad that the NGs are arriving at QV. I'm not mad at all that they were suckered out of the new LFS' this go around. I only hope that the 4600s arrive shortly thereafter at Queens Village.

Doubt that will happen.... 4600s look like they are going over to CS from JA... As more LFS come in and they retire more 96 Novas