MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, these C40's r starting to drop, 878 and 864 were awesome. So this means those 320's r only days or a couple weeks away :(

878 isn't @ east Chester it's still at Gleason it's on the 68 right now .

Edited by ciboii22

Eh? 6673 is a Mannyville bus. Maybe 6773?

There've been practically no loaners recently, haven't seen an RTS out of MHV in weeks. Also surprised that SC is getting any more O5 CNGs, thought they were going all O7/C40.

Eventually they will have an all O7 CNG/C40LF fleet, but not before December/January when the last of the O7's arrive. Many of those 9800's and a few 9900's still have a little time left.

How many more 2011 C40's is JG slate to get?

New bus assignments are always posted in the Fleet & Depots thread in this forum.

That's the total order, I want the remaining # of buses, Kingsbridge has seemed to have answered my question...

I'm sure that the depot assignments are in one of those threads. 171 buses left, 320-321 and 488 are there supposedly. The next 10 or so are down at the service center.

I can tell some of those Orion V's at CS are almost ready for retirement some of those 6000 especially 6126 sound bad.

How come some of those Orion V's say just MTA bus are they getting ready to move to a MTA bus Depot?

Chances are most of those 6000s will be staying though, it's gonna be the 600s that are gone (and fast). Maybe a couple 6000s as well, but that fleet should be mostly intact AFAIK.

Those buses still say MTA Bus from a couple or so years ago when they briefly got transferred to MTA Bus (CP, I think) and never got changed back. If they get sent to MTA Bus now, they'll get their decals changed at their new depots.

I believe 488 is already at JG. I could be wrong.

Nah 488 isnt here yet .

I'm sure that the depot assignments are in one of those threads. 171 buses left, 320-321 and 488 are there supposedly. The next 10 or so are down at the service center.

321 & 322 are here only , they are already in service . 321 came wednesday morning & 322 on thursday . 321 was on the 67 today its going on the overnight hawk tonight . 322 is parked inside as of now . I saw 325 @ zerega this past sunday it was in the back along with 528 .

I can tell some of those Orion V's at CS are almost ready for retirement some of those 6000 especially 6126 sound bad.

How come some of those Orion V's say just MTA bus are they getting ready to move to a MTA bus Depot?

Aside from the Ex-CP/Eastchester units, there are random numbers in Queens, Staten Island & The Bronx that got MTA Bus on them by mistake, especially 6224 out of Charleston, 6086 from Yukon, 6134 (I think) from Casey Stengel & 6106 from Gun Hill