MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

Umm thats not going to happen .

If RTS are going to LGA and going BACK to JFK, BP Might get some RTS back to replace those ex bee-line buses Or get D60HF's in the summer time or those 6000's (renumbered), the ex bee line Orions are next after all the 5900's are gone

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3764-3765 is at Far Rockaway (seen 3764 on the Q22 and 3765 on the Q21 Limited).

YOU GOTTA BE F'ing Kidding ME this is 2006 all over again, why are they taking Buses FROM US, and we get nothing In RETURN, 3553-56 replaced 3758,60-63 and 142 replaced 159, but come on, they are really shitting on Basiley Park, this makes no sense at all

As I type this, MjQ 5860 is line training along the Q44. Just saw it in Flushing

CS is gonna have to be getting them any day now (and then goodbye 600s). Reminds me, I just saw 5856 for the first time in Quill service. Know it's on the roster and all, but good to see Quill's LFSAs almost all there now.

CS is gonna have to be getting them any day now (and then goodbye 600s). Reminds me, I just saw 5856 for the first time in Quill service. Know it's on the roster and all, but good to see Quill's LFSAs almost all there now.

I saw 5861 with Airmen decals on the M14A a while ago, that had a really good look to the route lol.

MTV loaner of the day: 6673. Spotted on 5th and 26th with TAD decals.

Spotted 9866 on the B103 earlier this evening. Supposedly with West Farms decals. I also think it came from JG.

Yes 9866 back in Brooklyn, yea, it went from JG to WF, and now to SC, hopefully i can catch it on the 100 soon, or hope it goes to JG.

MTV loaner of the day: 6673. Spotted on 5th and 26th with TAD decals.

Spotted 9866 on the B103 earlier this evening. Supposedly with West Farms decals. I also think it came from JG.

Eh? 6673 is a Mannyville bus. Maybe 6773?

There've been practically no loaners recently, haven't seen an RTS out of MHV in weeks. Also surprised that SC is getting any more O5 CNGs, thought they were going all O7/C40.

Eh? 6673 is a Mannyville bus. Maybe 6773?

There've been practically no loaners recently, haven't seen an RTS out of MHV in weeks. Also surprised that SC is getting any more O5 CNGs, thought they were going all O7/C40.

Yes, thanks for the correction.. I meant 6773...