MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a loaner. I saw 9559 (I believe it was) on the Q84

JAM is borrowing 9527, 9549, 9559, 9566, and 9661 from QV.

Not really a "borrowing" or "loaning" situation as its in the system on the JA roster. With that said, it's a transfer(for now).

Edited by Cait Sith

Just like the 5000s at LGA are just "transferred there"..... Right I got you.

Just like the 5000s at LGA are just "transferred there"..... Right I got you.

Those are in the system in the LG roster as well....not every transfer is permanent. Those not listed in the rosters are loaners.

MCI 2185?

Yup, was fueled at 1am Thursday morning. Had it's last hand wash the other day, they cant bring it through the wash because the brushes will mess up the custom hand paint job. But... I don't know why they would change the sticker it was never from 34th street. They should've left the Ulmer Park sticker.. One of the supervisors at the event said it was retired.. The bus is still listed as assigned to Ulmer Park though.

What happened to RTS-06 5088? Someone spotted it as retired.

Not retired as of yet its under investigation. It's at the depot now, they can actually fix it.

It was in a accident on the B6 by shore pkwy, people said a truck hit it and smashed the front, and they said if it was an Xcelsior the driver would of been seriously hurt so looks like 5088 has some low frame damage

It wasn't in an accident on the B6, it was on the 36 I heard. The drivers side of the bus is smashed but they can fix it if they really wanted to.

9274 LG - JG.

4710 taking a nice trip through Maple Grove, MN (Minnesota)

You know guys, these maintenance shifts are barely moves. Buses get moved around for work all the time...it's if they hit service that it gets interesting. I know they're in the database, but still.

Also, which PBL-O5 suburban was it that became an NYPD bus? Just saw it, interior is still exactly as it was with NYBS-colored seats and luggage racks.

Edited by MHV9218

You know guys, these maintenance shifts are barely moves. Buses get moved around for work all the time...it's if they hit service that it gets interesting. I know they're in the database, but still.

Also, which PBL-O5 suburban was it that became an NYPD bus? Just saw it, interior is still exactly as it was with NYBS-colored seats and luggage racks.

All 4