MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must be 5085 or 5035? What ever it is has ulmer stickers on it I just saw 5218 it's in LGAs shop.

Must be 5085 or 5035? What ever it is has ulmer stickers on it I just saw 5218 it's in LGAs shop.

5085 pulled in at 8, saw it

Pulling on off my balcony.. Could be 5035 though.. That was an EPI it pulled in at 9am I saw that one this morning when I was parking.

4981 to JG.

5085 pulled in at 8, saw it

Pulling on off my balcony.. Could be 5035 though.. That was an EPI it pulled in at 9am I saw that one this morning when I was parking.

4981 to JG.

You know I'm waiting for one to pop up on the 35 or the 8 lol

The hell is up with LaGuardia lately..are that many buses OOS to the point the 7 V CNG's just don't suffice?

Shame on LGA not being able to take care of those buses that they have.....they should send some of those 96 Novas to other depots. For example:Baisley Park,Spring Creek, JFK etc....bad idea to send those buses there

Shame on LGA not being able to take care of those buses that they have.....they should send some of those 96 Novas to other depots. For example:Baisley Park,Spring Creek, JFK etc....bad idea to send those buses there

Don't the '96 RTS get sent there because they can only get used buses now since they'll trash anything in front of them?

I'm shocked, I definitely was expecting LGA (and MTAB in general) to get the 97-98 or whatever 9000 series Novas before they got the 5000s.

Gotta love how we're seeing buses get sent from one of the best depots (if not the best) maintenance wise to f**king LGA...

I rode 4 Orion VII's from LGA( every time I ride the Q23 I get a NG) and an RTS it didn't sound that bad at all. The NG's sounded just like the ones at CS and JA and the RTS sounded like well an RTS :) Edited by College Pt Man

Is it not possible to reactiviate the CNGs in storage, or other Bees and RTS from storage?

I did hear that the Orion 5 CNGs' tanks are dead, and there is no point in renewing the tanks so... they're good as dead lol.

As for the Bee Line Orion 5s and RTSs, it's possibru.

Edited by mtattrain

For some reason 9208 & the 2 5000's from UP aren't showing at LGA. Guess they're just temp until LGA gets their equipment fixed...

Yep, they're loaners for the time being. Looks like it may have something to do with the AC on LGA's RTS's or something..