MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

575 is on the Q35 now, shot 596 pulling Into CP earlier. It's a mess over at LGA.. CP has 2104 and they're taking parts off of it. 9874 is sitting outside idling, but its not listed on the roster so I don't know what they're doing with it.

575 is on the Q35 now, shot 596 pulling Into CP earlier. It's a mess over at LGA.. CP has 2104 and they're taking parts off of it. 9874 is sitting outside idling, but its not listed on the roster so I don't know what they're doing with it.

Cool, nice to see the c40lf on the line again*. Lol, upgrade over the ex-gL and ex-bl buses.

*edited 

Edited by Grand Concourse

The 4 at U.P. are most likely for maint.

U.P. is short, 9002's sheet said Pre-Service on it. If LGA took buses from here then this garage needs something in return & I think those buses will probably see service. Lets just wait and see... Really makes no sense to send buses all the way from Queens - U.P. to get worked on, MTA Bus can do the job,, shit send them to CP like they've been doing since Day #1. 9310 went from LGA - CP earlier... CP can fix it. 

What is up with all these crazy moves? I never expected a 1999 RTS to ever go to MTA bus, btw 5218 was on the Q23 and I rode it. Why couldn't JFK lose their RTS's to LGA I thought those D60HF's were bumping the 1996 RTS's to other depots such as LGA? What is up with 1999-2000 MCI's going to CP don't they have a whole bunch of MCI's as it is? I guessing since 590-599 and 600-606 returned to CP I'm guessing that they are there because for services increases or maybe a line from LGA is finally being moved to CP.