MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It never was at LGA to begin with. It came over in a swap Ulmer Park had with East New York a few years back.

Wrong!!! It never was.....9240 started at Ulmer Park then East New York and now Grand Avenue

Nah, I think it briefly went over to LGA this summer when ENY sent a ton of their 96s there, if I remember right. Went along with 9238 and some others.

Maybe you meant 9248???? 9240 has been at EN for a while now, or was it actually at LGA?

It never was at LGA to begin with. It came over in a swap Ulmer Park had with East New York a few years back.

Wrong!!! It never was.....9240 started at Ulmer Park then East New York and now Grand Avenue

Nah, I think it briefly went over to LGA this summer when ENY sent a ton of their 96s there, if I remember right. Went along with 9238 and some others.

It never went to LGA to begin with the only 9200 i know that went there was 9238

It DID go to LGA I HAVE SEEN IT ON some LGA lines who cares?

9240 was at LaGuardia. I saw it with my own eyes (which I should always carry a camera for photo proof) on the Q53. "MHV 9218" was right. It did come over to LGA with a few other 9200s from ENY. Also, it's on the TTMG wiki roster. Even though it says "As of 7/24", that's still shows that it was at LGA.

3534 at JFK with BP decals. Spotted on the Q8.

I've seen a few other BP Buses on JFK routes including the bees... I believe they are loaning to JFK since JFK is short.

(And, of course, I've seen some BP buses on FR buses due to the interchanging of FR & JFK).