MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because flatbush has hybrids , the only reason why they didnt keep their zfs are because ulmer park had 9300s brand new and management wanted to send them to lga , so flatbush got the hybrids and that pushed the zf's out and management wanted the zfs to go to ulmer park and i guess when we get more new buses more zfs will leave but not all of them , MJQ needs rts due to certain lines that they have because the hybrids cant handle them like the M72 .

Again, MJQ or whatever depot is taking the 5100s [camera equipped buses], what is FB supposed to get in return for those lost buses? Ulmer is likely to push out their ZFs because those are the 'newest' RTSs they have.

So the way i see it: MJQ is getting the RTSs they need in the form of those RTSs they are taking from FB. FB needs something to fill the gap and unless Manhattan takes on those ZF RTSs and sends FB back the 5000-5200s, then FB is getting 'nothing' back.

Again, MJQ or whatever depot is taking the 5100s [camera equipped buses], what is FB supposed to get in return for those lost buses? Ulmer is likely to push out their ZFs because those are the 'newest' RTSs they have.

So the way i see it: MJQ is getting the RTSs they need in the form of those RTSs they are taking from FB. FB needs something to fill the gap and unless Manhattan takes on those ZF RTSs and sends FB back the 5000-5200s, then FB is getting 'nothing' back.

Ulmer isnt pushing out all of their zfs , as more new buses come in then some zfs will go to quill , flatbush doesnt need anything . Again , the only reason why flatbush lost their zf's are because ulmer park lost their 9300s to lga and the hybrids came into flatbush and pushed out the zf's , flatbush has enough buses and hybrids and shit . They aint gonna put every last one of their buses out in 1 day theres always something o/s . Flatbush IS NOT , getting zf's back . As far as MJQ , they arent sending back a damn thing , they need more rts , for their lines like the M72 & M66 there are certain lines that the hybrids cannot handle so the rts can do the job . Flatbush has hybrids and enough buses they dont need shit .

Ulmer isnt pushing out all of their zfs , as more new buses come in then some zfs will go to quill , flatbush doesnt need anything . Again , the only reason why flatbush lost their zf's are because ulmer park lost their 9300s to lga and the hybrids came into flatbush and pushed out the zf's , flatbush has enough buses and hybrids and shit . They aint gonna put every last one of their buses out in 1 day theres always something o/s . Flatbush IS NOT , getting zf's back . As far as MJQ , they arent sending back a damn thing , they need more rts , for their lines like the M72 & M66 there are certain lines that the hybrids cannot handle so the rts can do the job . Flatbush has hybrids and enough buses they dont need shit .

I understood that the first time, I'm asking what did/does FB get for the loss of 5135 and such to Manhattan. All I've said is something I would like.

How do you know so much about such moves? Even if the source is reliable, we all know the MTA tends to change things even at the last minute. So call me skeptical.

I understood that the first time, I'm asking what did/does FB get for the loss of 5135 and such to Manhattan. All I've said is something I would like.

How do you know so much about such moves? Even if the source is reliable, we all know the MTA tends to change things even at the last minute. So call me skeptical.

Because i heard from a dispatcher and a driver that when more new buses come in then some zf's will go to quill , well they are supposed to . As far as flatbush i do not know what they are going to get in return for their loss of 5135 & what ever , i dont do flatbush . They shall get something but not zf's .

For scrap or for service?

Dont know might be scrap its alot of problems going on with them , 9083 is done for you can hang that up , 9085 can still run , 8888 can still run ,

8985 can also still run .

Send all 6 of them to MTA Bus.:cool:

You know what that might just happen .