MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

Like i've said: yes, it's nice to have those cameras. But the main useful camera is the 'dashboard' cam to catch wreckless drivers/double parked cars/trucks. They could've done the same for the RTSs.

I like the acceleration of the NGs and the ride isn't too bad, but I still don't like the crowdings at the lower segment of the bus. It's like people have an aversion of going to the back. That's why to me the HF buses are better even if it means older buses.

• Replies 36.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If only there were more like 5227... I would love the fishbowls to be back. I don't really like the lf buses mainly because they aren't very good when there's a larger crowd. To me the RTS is the best thing running. O5s are ok, but I'd pick RTSs hands down. Fishbowls would be the only thing I'd place higher on my favs over an RTS.

Give me an ol' LFS!!!!

If only there were more like 5227... I would love the fishbowls to be back. I don't really like the lf buses mainly because they aren't very good when there's a larger crowd. To me the RTS is the best thing running. O5s are ok, but I'd pick RTSs hands down. Fishbowls would be the only thing I'd place higher on my favs over an RTS.

I prefer an O5 anyday :cool:

Forgive me if this was mentioned already, but when did 8756 arrive at FB? I finally saw this bus in person this morning. Also am I to assume it came from FP?

I posted the sighting of that bus at FLA in this thread a few weeks ago, or it may have been the other site, I forget lol. I think it came from ECH storage but before that it was at Ulmer Park, the rear sign was always stuck on the B6 whenever I seen this bus on FLA routes recently.

IIRC, it came there during the beginning of the summer.