MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

Most likely that bus would be at JFK because this past Friday, I saw #3772 on the Q6 in service. What route was that bus on? Nice picture.

Its a Borrow, they most likely having issues with their Orion V's, They been having a lot of problems this month

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was just informed that 9085 is now at the WF depot. With that being said, WF depot is now on my very last nerves.:mad:

Why because they got that Nova and LG didn't? Well, I guess a lot of depots are gonna be getting on your nerves as more Nova RTS's get shuffled with the incoming XD40s and Orion 7s.

I was just informed that 9085 is now at the WF depot. With that being said, WF depot is now on my very last nerves.:mad:

Dude take a chill pill...........

Dont think the RTSs and all old buses are gonna be here for ever.. They will be going slowly.. Sadly.

And im pretty happy WF is getting more RTSs.. Queens & Brooklyn has a whole bunch...

lol chill!!

on another note I report seeing another SC O 7 on that Q8 split again.. didnt see the number but theyrer becoming more easier to find now...

Manhattanville Depot M60 is now at 126th street Depot seen a couple of the NovaBus LFS Artics on the line

UP Bus 9083 is at West Farms Depot was I saw it on the Bx21 with the depot stickers still in tact

Bus 9151 has '98 overhead black front interior and is also at West Farms Depot with the West Farms Depot stickers on board & a turbo engine heard alot of screaming in the accelaration might be a Cummins M11 engine not to sure but it sounded like the engine that was placed in Bus 8876 when it operated from Gun Hill Depot

Ok I ll calm down. lol. LGA cant make pull outs they need more buses!!!!! Some one answer me this in all seriousness, What will happen when LGA gets the Q-19/Q-38 and half of the Q-66 for the winter pick????:confused:

LG isn't the only depot in the system with shortages...

Manhattanville Depot M60 is now at 126th street Depot seen a couple of the NovaBus LFS Artics on the line

UP Bus 9083 is at West Farms Depot was I saw it on the Bx21 with the depot stickers still in tact

Bus 9151 has '98 overhead black front interior and is also at West Farms Depot with the West Farms Depot stickers on board & a turbo engine heard alot of screaming in the accelaration might be a Cummins M11 engine not to sure but it sounded like the engine that was placed in Bus 8876 when it operated from Gun Hill Depot

There are no Cummins M11E (9140, 9142-9149) buses in service. They are all awaiting overhaul.