MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I'm filing this in the "WTF?!" section!

I went to the city this morning (for a BRIEF stay) and I have some observations.

NovaBus RTS-06 #5194 was heading east on Jamaica Av while I was driving westbound. I almost wanted to make a U-turn to get a picture BUT a cop was behind me. Anyways, I know QV had #5135 but this is another one. I could not tell if the bus had FLA or QV logos on it. Sorry about that.

Orion 07.501 Low Floor Hybrid #3772 was on the Q6 with B.P. logos still on it BUT it was in service as I saw that bus heading southbound on Sutphin Blvd passing by Jamaica Station.

NovaBus RTS-06 #9361 is back at Queens Village, which I think is OLD news but whatever.

That's basically about it! Enjoy!

Well, I'm filing this in the "WTF?!" section!

I went to the city this morning (for a BRIEF stay) and I have some observations.

NovaBus RTS-06 #5194 was heading east on Jamaica Av while I was driving westbound. I almost wanted to make a U-turn to get a picture BUT a cop was behind me. Anyways, I know QV had #5135 but this is another one. I could not tell if the bus had FLA or QV logos on it. Sorry about that.

Orion 07.501 Low Floor Hybrid #3772 was on the Q6 with B.P. logos still on it BUT it was in service as I saw that bus heading southbound on Sutphin Blvd passing by Jamaica Station.

NovaBus RTS-06 #9361 is back at Queens Village, which I think is OLD news but whatever.

That's basically about it! Enjoy!

Was 5194 in service at the time when you were in Queens?

and if so, this would be a strange move.

You mean to tell me an old RTS, 9311, did a stint at LGA, didn't get destroyed, and lived to get transfered to another depot?

Wonders never cease!

Lol , Im still shocked , that bus is holding up good though . The only reason it didnt die yet is because lga didnt keep it for long .