(P) Train: Not happening?

Kriston Lewis

lol bickering is always for nothing, since it doesn't do anything to change reality anyway; it just pisses people off...... and well, they didn't seem to make a huge deal about it, so i'm guessing it was never really seriously considered; just might have been a half decent idea floating around the board table or something......

Wow the other thread got locked and now another (P) thread opens, lets see if more flames occur this time.. Hope not

And for those Foamers who (P)issed on yourself because of the (P) coming you better suck it back in.. Because it aint happening lol.

I knew the (MTA) is wise here!

I wonder if (S) buses would be based out of LIB or NYCT/MaBSTOA & Bus Co.?

Wow the other thread got locked and now another (P) thread opens, lets see if more flames occur this time..

And for those Foamers who (P)issed on yourself because of the (P) coming you better suck it back in.. Because it aint happening lol.

I knew the (MTA) is wise here!

I wonder if (S) buses would be based out of LIB or NYCT/MaBSTOA & Bus Co.?

Took the words right out of my mouth

I read this title and all that came out was.....

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

All that pointless arguing for no reason, now those who kept bickering, bitching and arguing over this shit must feel real stupid now. This showed who the foamers are and who actually has the mental capacity to not take shit seriously....

All that pointless arguing for no reason, now those who kept bickering, bitching and arguing over this shit must feel real stupid now. This showed who the foamers are and who actually has the mental capacity to not take shit seriously....

What's even more funny is that they won't even come near this thread.

Let this be a lesson to you all (in case you didn't know already)

Anything involving a stupid sign, letter, or number (for a service pattern) or a car move gets the railfan community's panties in a real bunch.

Says a lot about the "community" no?

Also says a lot about why I have little to nothing to do with it

Truth! Taking things too seriously = B7.

Archived