B44 +SelectBusService+

Iamthe1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MTA better hire some fulltime fare inspectors for this b44 , cause the way things are now with these artics smh , when ppl realize u have to pay before boarding there just going to enter the bus without paying like they are doing now .. just worst when sbs starts.

That's what the extremely aggressive Eagle Team inspectors are for.

MTA better hire some fulltime fare inspectors for this b44 , cause the way things are now with these artics smh , when ppl realize u have to pay before boarding there just going to enter the bus without paying like they are doing now .. just worst when sbs starts.

lol... What do you mean "now"? The B44 has been like that for years going back to when I was in Sheepshead Bay H.S.  It's the SGS bus of Brooklyn (Select Ghetto Service).  :lol:

They're going to need to greatly expand those fare enforcement capabilities for the B44. The route is incredibly crowded, and school kids all ages and classes like to be jerks and not use the damn MetroCards they're given.

lol... What do you mean "now"? The B44 has been like that for years going back to when I was in Sheepshead Bay H.S.  It's the SGS bus of Brooklyn (Select Ghetto Service).  :lol:

Classy.

lol... What do you mean "now"? The B44 has been like that for years going back to when I was in Sheepshead Bay H.S. It's the SGS bus of Brooklyn (Select Ghetto Service). :lol:

Your not funny ..

But thank goodness your behind a PC , or rather an avatar. Even with the most gentrified parts of the B44 route there is still ppl fare beating. So GHETTO i think not. Your acting as if fare beating doesnt take place in friggin Staten Island sir ! Which isuppose to u isnt GHETTO

Just stick to your express buses. Kids cant take those so u have naught to complain about.

Your not funny ..

But thank goodness your behind a PC , or rather an avatar. Even with the most gentrified parts of the B44 route there is still ppl fare beating. So GHETTO i think not. Your acting as if fare beating doesnt take place in friggin Staten Island sir ! Which isuppose to u isnt GHETTO

Just stick to your express buses. Kids cant take those so u have naught to complain about.

Hey now. Don't question our resident expert on NYC neighborhoods, ghettoness and ethnicity. He knows this city like the back of his hand (despite being scared shitless to step foot in the 75% of it that isn't filled with proper upper-class white people). We should be lucky to have him explain to us how ghetto the people on the B44 are.

Your not funny ..

"Your" (It's you're) one to talk... Farebeating is rampant all over the city, especially on the Staten Island local buses, not that I'm sure why Staten Island was brought up? The B44 is just one line.  The fact that we're even having this conversation is the big problem.

Hey now. Don't question our resident expert on NYC neighborhoods, ghettoness and ethnicity. He knows this city like the back of his hand (despite being scared shitless to step foot in the 75% of it that isn't filled with proper upper-class white people). We should be lucky to have him explain to us how ghetto the people on the B44 are.

lol... I wouldn't be able to talk about the B44 if I hadn't used it before.  Ethnicity has nothing to do with whether someone is ghetto or not.  I see plenty of kids of various ethnicities farebeating and guess what? It's still ghetto.

I don't think you realize how easy it is to farebeat the metro-north or how rampant it is compared to a few ghetto buses they make it so easy on MNRR. Only difference is it's more subtle.

I'm aware of it and have seen a few individuals thrown off of the train of late.  It's only easy if fare patrols aren't stepped up which is the problem with lines like the B44.  SBS service will just it make it easier if the Eagle Teams aren't out in force.

News update for Flatbush Depot, 44SBS

SBS44 will commence 11/17/13

Pick to be posted 9/30/13

Pick starts on 10/7/13

News updated from Management today.

Its stupid that there will be another pick, what a waste of money.

Why not wait till january

the only possible reasons for rushing it that I can think of (their possible reasons, not mine):

1. they are eager to start saving money by implementing SBS ASAP.

2. the earlier it becomes SBS and the earlier the LT is replaced by it, the better it is for operators (in terms of working conditions), since SBS lines are easier to work than local/LT lines.

I would only agree with those reasons if it were somehow discovered that the benefits outweighed the negatives overall...

"Your" (It's you're) one to talk... Farebeating is rampant all over the city, especially on the Staten Island local buses, not that I'm sure why Staten Island was brought up? The B44 is just one line.  The fact that we're even having this conversation is the big problem.

I dont need you to correct me , im clearly not typing to impress your dumbass.

Just remember GHETTOS starting with the Jews brother man.

Archived