R32 N Train!!??

dman1455

Guys , you're missing the point! You don't foam over NIS trains cause they can be signed up as anything. last week I saw a NIS R46 signed up as a (F) train bypassing 7th Ave. But that does not mean it's a (F) train. The T/O was just too lazy to roll the sign to "Not in Service". But it is a nice shot though!

Guys , you're missing the point! You don't foam over NIS trains cause they can be signed up as anything. last week I saw a NIS R46 signed up as a (F) train bypassing 7th Ave. But that does not mean it's a (F) train. The T/O was just too lazy to roll the sign to "Not in Service". But it is a nice shot though!

Pot.......

Did you even read what I wrote it was just to get your attention NOT FOAM!!. and even if I did foam so WHAT!? It's cool to see a R32 on the Sea Beach I see you don't like the N, your a F train Fan!!

That would've looked great in service. A 300' SMEE! And the return of the R30 ;) I think this is one of the sets that's getting SMSed first hence why it might be in that area.

No, the R32s are there because they are assigned to work service so they will be hauling around the KY train for the next few months. This has nothing to do with R32s getting any kind of SMS. Though, I was there when they were inspecting the 2 R30 cars at CIYD a few weeks ago.

This does look good on the Sea Beach line and when trains are Not In Svc and T/Ops leave Misc destination signs up in my book that is A Win win scenario .

I was by Dyckman on the (A) and it had LIRR sign (R46) so sure my iPhone don't take great pics in the dim light but for me to see that was cool.

Who are you to talk about foaming? For someone who foams over a R160 (F)....

This does look good on the Sea Beach line and when trains are Not In Svc and T/Ops leave Misc destination signs up in my book that is A Win win scenario .

I was by Dyckman on the (A) and it had LIRR sign (R46) so sure my iPhone don't take great pics in the dim light but for me to see that was cool.

It's still cool you caught it!!

You just don't understand everything completely. We don't care all about (F) on this thread. Get your facts and opinions right!

To dman1455: Nice Shot of the R32 N train

Nice Catch! (D)

Nobodys foaming on this thread but you!

Archived