SUBWAY - Random Thoughts Topic

A little strange that right after the old Beth Israel sign disappears from the 1st Ave. station, this appears on eBay...

s-l1600.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BETH-ISRAEL-MEDICAL-CENTER-1ST-AVE-16-ST-NYC-SUBWAY-RARE-PORCELAIN-STATION-SIGN-/191755172850?hash=item2ca57fbbf2:g:g5AAAOSw7FRWZisL

Hm. Anyone know how to report an item as stolen on Ebay?

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It could be mere coincidence that a sign goes missing and just happens to show up on eBay. Some of you guys are jumping into conclusions WAY too quick.

Hm. Anyone know how to report an item as stolen on Ebay?

Can you prove it? Without proof, that's false claim.

Edited by peacemak3r

Had a weird commute this morning okay so I'm on the 7:21 R42 (Z) getting ready to be at the RFW and this woman (not sure if she was TA) was holding up a sign saying 0721 (Z) and they were both laughing and one guy to a picture of it she said she wanted to let him no that he was an 7:21 (Z). The horrible thing is I didn't get to look out the RFW because the T/O I had was a training T/O so he had another T/O examine how he operated the train.

Edit: It was at Jamaica Center by the way

Edited by R3216068E

My bad I thought that was what he was talking about, plus I only joke woke up from a long nap, so my brain didn't function that In time :P

Funny, you come straight here from a nap... :D

They switched it to the (6) (Westchester yard-AKA Pelham) for about a month...

Where the hell did you hear THAT from?

Kudos to the dispatcher who saw through the piss-poor performance of the (R) at 34 Street–Herald Square. I saw the train operator struggle to stop at the [10] marker at 28 Street. I hopped off at Times Square–42 Street when I saw a (Q) pull in. It skipped 49 Street and we were on our way. I felt sorry for those on the (N) behind that (R).