Former MTA Worker Says World Will End Next Saturday

DJ MC

*Sigh* It would be the end of Humanity, and not the end of the planet Earth. Besides every single person that ever mentioned the World would end was always wrong. What makes this any different? Humanity isn't going to end. Face that fact. The only way it could end, or throw us into a new Dark Age is World War 3.

@rr bad choice of words.

I understand you were being humorous, but you might want to watch your words on the internet.

So NOT hot!

Wait.........I don't get it. What's so bad about it?

The only thing that comes to mind is Darius McCollum. Is there something I'm missing?

Wait.........I don't get it. What's so bad about it?

Your words: naw, screw that. I'm going on a killing spree and hijacking a train. GRAND THEFT AUTO: RAILFAN

We understand you were joshing, but you do realize the FBI, NYPD and TSA are on heightened alert due to terrorist threats to the rail system right? If someone read that and didn't know that you were joking, you could be in serious trouble.

Your words:removed

We understand you were joshing, but you do realize the FBI, NYPD and TSA are on heightened alert due to terrorist threats to the rail system right? If someone read that and didn't know that you were joking, you could be in serious trouble.

Well I understand now. Well, I removed it from my post now if you all could remove the quotes from your posts, and pretend that this never happened that would be great.

Well, the "world-is-ending" bullshit won't stop my mom's students from not doing homework. (My mom's a high school teacher.)

Mom: People have said the world was going to end about five times. And I'm 54.

Student: But since it is ending, we don't have to do homework?

Mom: Bring your homework with you to Heaven. I'll collect it there.

Archived