another brawl on the subway

Kamen Rider

You could just tell it was one of the newer trains- probably a R160- so why didn't the guy instead of taping this and being a moronic idiot, use the emergency intercom system that is on each car on each of these trains to summon the conductor- simple, plain sense.

You could just tell it was one of the newer trains- probably a R160- so why didn't the guy instead of taping this and being a moronic idiot, use the emergency intercom system that is on each car on each of these trains to summon the conductor- simple, plain sense.
Let's use some common sense here. Do you see where the person was? They were outside of the train, with the doors closed. Obviously in your world the laws of physics don't apply, so the person would have no issues moving through a solid object to reach the intercom system on the R160.

Let's use some common sense here. Do you see where the person was? They were outside of the train, with the doors closed. Obviously in your world the laws of physics don't apply, so the person would have no issues moving through a solid object to reach the intercom system on the R160.

A passenger could have done that especially the two people trying to break up the fight in the train.

A passenger could have done that especially the two people trying to break up the fight in the train.

I'm sure that was done before the filming took place it you look closely it looks like an A car and several people were on the end where the Cab is at don't know if it was the 1st,4th,5th,6th or 10th car.

But damn that African American guy would not stop beating that guy.

Bad ass!

There's nothing wrong with him. He's just beating someone's ass, plain and simple.

If you think there is nothing wrong with what's going on, then you need to re-evaluate some of your life choices....

Is it just me, or is there a surge of crime recently coming from the Latino and the African American population. However I am not trying to be racist here I really am going to apologize if I have offended anyone.

LOL... A surge of crime?? You know what the stats say... I don't think I need to say anything else.

Bad ass!

There's nothing wrong with him. He's just beating someone's ass, plain and simple.

Yeah there is something wrong with him. The guy he was beating on didn't give one punch back so why exactly did he continue to pounce on the guy, over a seat nonetheless?

If I was on that train, I would frickin punch that black dude very hard on the side of his head. I heard of you hit your head very hard, you will die because of the brain and stuff... I hope that white guy is ok. He probably got some bruises.

If I was on that train, I would frickin punch that black dude very hard on the side of his head. I heard of you hit your head very hard, you will die because of the brain and stuff... I hope that white guy is ok. He probably got some bruises.

Punching is no good. You break your hand and you are dogmeat. A nice palm to the front of that animals forehead would knock him out cold for a while and maybe give him a little brain damage to calm him down for the rest of his life.

The big white guy trying to restrain the out of controll gorilla (yes he is a gorrilla, he has no self control like an untamed animal and is attacking someone and is out of control and reason) should have used a little common sense. If you want to stop the gorilla from attacking you pinch his corroted arterie on his neck and hell pass out stopping the savage beating.

Its good that things like this are filmed and spread across the internet. It shows these savages face to everyone and lets people know that this city isnt a stylish place to live the way these transplants expect it to be when they arrive from their little drink water poe hock towns.

LMAO... I could see it now... :eek:

Archived