How Would You Implement/Fix Bus Service...

gtNovaBusRTS9369

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This thread doesn't deserve a lock. While most of us are having an intelligent discussion, one person isn't and is ruining it for others. Just my takes.
this is getting offensive don't get on a bashing spree however new LTD enhancements are a good idea on some routes. I only came up with HOV lanes based on traffic patterns I observe when travelling how is that ignorant???

I come up with an idea that is totally different and get bashed that is unfair.

this is getting offensive don't get on a bashing spree however new LTD enhancements are a good idea on some routes. I only came up with HOV lanes based on traffic patterns I observe when travelling how is that ignorant???

Please read the following as many times as you need until you understand it:

- Use proper grammar

- Use correct spelling

- Using a million exclamation marks and/or question marks in a row makes you look retarded

- Take your time when posting; what's the rush?

If you follow what I have just said then people will respect you more and actually take you seriously. Also be aware that this will probably be the last nice response that you'll be getting from me or anyone else here most likely unless you change.

Please read the following as many times as you need until you understand it:

- Use proper grammar

- Use correct spelling

- Using a million exclamation marks and/or question marks in a row makes you look retarded

- Take your time when posting; what's the rush?

If you follow what I have just said then people will respect you more and actually take you seriously. Also be aware that this will probably be the last nice response that you'll be getting from me or anyone else here most likely unless you change.

what you do realize I have a shit pc right. Even When I make ideas that can be used well is grammer why no one sees it?

I did recently and I still eat insults. Maybe I need to be more clear with what I say so you get it the first time

what you do realize I have a shit pc right. Even When I make ideas that can be used well is grammer why no one sees it?

I did recently and I still eat insults. Maybe I need to be more clear with what I say so you get it the first time

A crappy PC has nothing to do with your grammar.

Moving on...

Leave the (Q44) alone as it already a very long route. If anything have a proposed "Q94" which was on verge of being created before the June 2010 doomsday cuts put that baby away serve the St.Barnabas Hospital area.

Unfortunately, there are a few heads here that doesn't understand that term.

Here are some of my ideas (more may follow later):

Q23: Extend into LGA Airport proper (excluding Marine Air Terminal)

Q27: Extend overnight service to Jamaica Avenue

Q34: Eliminate existing route designation; merge Flushing-Jamaica segment into Q25 and merge Whitestone-Flushing segment into Q15A to resurrect Q14

Q67: Discontinue weekend service

Q79: Revive as "lifeline" service (weekdays only)

why does the 5-4-3-2-1 Q50's seem a little quicker than the 1-2-3-4-5 Q50's

(I'm referring to co-op city, for those that don't know)

anyway, I took the BxM7 from bellamy all the way to 23rd st yesterday... Someone mentioned combining the 7 & the 8.... I said it before, and I still feel the same way - forget about it.... I don't know what went on yesterday, but around 4:30-5:00pm, we left section 5 SRO ! There were about 30 people that boarded in section 5... there were 2 people standing....

Before that though.... When I was on the Q50, there was a line of about 20 people @ PBP that boarded the 8 there..... My question is, do they have Q50's that run only b/w PBP & co-op (like the old QBx1's did), or were they replaced w/ Bx23's ?

I'm sure the 23 has caught on by now, but it still seems to me that riders are favoring Q50's over Q23's... Any particular reason for that? Is it a case of perfect timing or something; Q50's arriving mins. after pax coming off (6)'s start to pile up to wait for the bus.... Something else I'm failing to consider at the moment?

side note:

...and since when they have O5's on the Bx12 ?? That had fail written all over it.

Totally Different ?

You've been spewing that general idea of having locals (regardless if they're LTD counterparts) traveling on highways for literally months now... You keep sayin the same damn thing, we keep tellin you the same damn reason why that havin more locals on highways won't work, and you still keep bringing it up as a solution & idea.....

How many times are we gonna reiterate that this aint the suburbs.... Our highways AND our local roads are clogged... in a city of 9 million+ ppl. PLUS motorists emanating from other areas w/i the tri-state area, that's gonna yield the very high amount of traffic we get in this city.... Moving buses on highways aren't gonna get things moving any faster on the local/main roads....

I don't know how empty you seem to think our highways are, with you constantly suggesting the same general idea all the time, but good grief.... Keep local buses on local/main roads whenever possible.... You get way too caught up & fixated on wanting routes to have non-stop portions....

- Everything can't be the Q21/Q53 between 157th av & Broad Channel...

(yes I know about the wildlife refuge stop, but I'm talkin bout an avg. trip)

- Everything can't be the Q44/Q50 b/w Flushing & Safety city....

- Everything can't be the Bx29 b/w Pelham Bay subway & City Island...

- Everything can't be the Q113 b/w 147th av & 5 towns....

Get that through your head.

....and another thing.... Stubbornness on your part is gonna yield the type of responses you've been receiving from others.... So don't act brand new, talkin about that the bashin you're gettin is unfair....

It's not even about havin a simple difference of opinion with you anymore.

come to think of it I am curious how would you reduce congestion on the van wyck??? what quick lines would you create?? The Q43 I know needs less stops all times I wonder if that would allow only Q36 and Q1 to do local what are ur takes

This is exactly what the hell I'm talkin about....

Nothin you do on the Van Wyck itself will help actual, real life riders of the Q1, 36, and 43.....

Here are some of my ideas (more may follow later):

Q23: Extend into LGA Airport proper (excluding Marine Air Terminal)

Q27: Extend overnight service to Jamaica Avenue

Q34: Eliminate existing route designation; merge Flushing-Jamaica segment into Q25 and merge Whitestone-Flushing segment into Q15A to resurrect Q14

Q67: Discontinue weekend service

Q79: Revive as "lifeline" service (weekdays only)

Q23- agreed, along w/ restructuring (kicking) the Q48 out of it...

Q27- I'm inclined to agree.... but the logic is, if you need Jamaica, hop on 43's....

Q34- Don't see the point....

1) on weekends, those people that live in those apt's east of the expwy over there take 25's & 20's/44's anyway....

(also, I'd actually have weekend QM2's serve those apt's, instead of all of em running along the expwy service road)

as far as weekday service, keep the Q34 intact.... the 25 needs the help.

2) the 15/15a service out there is sufficient enough; a good chunk of the ridership is along 150th south of willets pt. anyway....

Q67- if you'd put those buses on the 18, 38, and 39 (meaning a boost in service on those routes), then yeah I agree....

Q79-agreed...

Ok, I have some more ideas here:

-(Q25) & (Q65) would have increased frequencies on afteroon weekends by 10-12 Minutes.

-(Q30) Oh yeah & Restore overnight service so that LN folks can have service @ that time.

-(Q36) *Removed*

-(Q46) this is going to be a tough one. Create afternoon Westbound (To Kew Gardens) LTD's between 3:30-6:30 PM. Or, Or...Or instead slighty change frequencies to 3-4 Minutes starting at 3:00 PM for Eastbound Buses.

-(Q66) *Removed*

-(Q74) To brought back with 45-60 Minute Headways. Weekdays Only.

-(Q27)/(Q83) This is an either/or type of move. One way is fulfill all southbound (Q27) trips to 120 Av & keep the (Q83) terminating @ 227st. or just give (Q83) trips to QV LIRR station & keep the (Q27) terminating @ Jamaica Av (As it was before).

-(M21) Restore Weekend service to supplement (M20).

-(M66) Restore Overnight Service.

-

No responses to these ideas here Ladies & Gents? Just Asking.

Note: Also in the reply some of these are changed.

No responses to these ideas here Ladies & Gents? Just Asking.

Note: Also in the reply some of these are changed.

didn't notice em... I'll give ya a reply.

Q25/65- I took the Q65 yesterday to get to flushing after coming off the Q64.... Whenever I take the 65 on weekends, I prepare myself for at least a 20 min wait.... guess 18 aint bad huh.... lol...

What I'm alluding to is, yeah they need to increase headways on the 65.... bus was so jammed that ppl got flagged @ the hospital....

Q30- I don't know how well that route is used during late nights...

Q36 & Q66... what do you mean by "removed" ?

Q46- what they need to do w/ that route is fix that serious bunching problem it has.... while your idea is noble, it would make bunching worse....

Q74- agree with bringing it back, disagree w/ those headways...

I would run it every 15 mins (peak) & every 30 mins (off peak) from 7am to 7pm....

Q27/83- don't agree with either.... There's no need for all Q27's to serve Cambria Hgts, and I don't agree with terminating all Q27's at Jamaica av, for the purpose of having more 83's head up to LIRR QV.....

M21- It isn't a supplement for the M20 to begin with.... what you probably meant is an alternative....

in any event, I'd keep the 21 as a weekday only route.... unless there was a way to have buses end @ West 4th st subway (which deviates too far away from the normal routing)

M66- no comment.

I would do the following to beef up some dead routes:

Q18: eliminated

To replace the Q18...

Q39: runs from Astoria Houses to Fresh Pond Road (M) station

Route: Fresh Pond Rd, 61st st, Grand Av, Rust St, Maurice Av, 58th St, Broadway, 51st St, 30th Av, Vernon Blvd, 27th Av

Q67: runs from Queens Plaza to Fresh Pond Rd (M) station

Route: Fresh Pond Rd, 61st St, Grand Av, Rust St, Maurice Av, 58th St, 55th Av, 48th St, 48th Av, 30th Pl/31st St, Borden Av, 21st St, Jackson Av

Q39/67 Headways

Rush Hrs: 10 mins

Middays/Evenings: 15 mins

Weekends: 20 mins

Q49: extended south to Ridgewood to replace Q18 on 69th St

Route: 75th St, Woodside Av, 69th St, Metropolitan Av, Forest Av, 75th Av, 60th Lane

In the East Bronx...

Bx8 and Bx24: interlined

Bx8: extended north to Katonah Av/242nd St in Woodlawn

Route: Bronxwood Av, 233rd St, Katonah Av

Bx24: runs between Locust Point and Wakefield

Route: 241st St, Nereid Av, Mundy lane, Pitman Av, Baychester Av, Schieffelin Av, 225th St, Laconia Av, Williamsbridge Rd, Tremont Av, then takes Bx8 2010 route from Westchester Square to Locust Point

The Bx24 would restore Country Club access to Westchester Square and provide Laconia Av bus service for the first time

Headway for Bx8 and 24

Rush hrs: 15 mins

Middays/Evenings: 20 mins

Weekends: 30 mins

Q25/65- I took the Q65 yesterday to get to flushing after coming off the Q64.... Whenever I take the 65 on weekends, I prepare myself for at least a 20 min wait.... guess 18 aint bad huh.... lol...

What I'm alluding to is, yeah they need to increase headways on the 65.... bus was so jammed that ppl got flagged @ the hospital....

Q46- what they need to do w/ that route is fix that serious bunching problem it has.... while your idea is noble, it would make bunching worse....

I would run it every 15 mins (peak) & every 30 mins (off peak) from 7am to 7pm....

Q27/83- don't agree with either.... There's no need for all Q27's to serve Cambria Hgts, and I don't agree with terminating all Q27's at Jamaica av, for the purpose of having more 83's head up to LIRR QV.....

M21- It isn't a supplement for the M20 to begin with.... what you probably meant is an alternative....

in any event, I'd keep the 21 as a weekday only route.... unless there was a way to have buses end @ West 4th st subway (which deviates too far away from the normal routing)

M66- no comment.

My guess is that he had ideas for the Q36 and Q66, but removed them.

M66- no comment.

My guess is that he had ideas for the Q36 and Q66, but removed them.

Q25/65: No Comment

Q30: I brought that one up because That part of Queens is without bus service. So what would be there to provide that area w/buses? I was refering to what a few posters said 'bout this also.

No, for the (Q36) it was discussed already with Checkmate back & forth. Click on the link of the reply for more. As for the (Q66) though I wasn't completety sure, I had thought of the plan of removing stops to better timing & decrease bunching but realized that realistically can't be done w/o DOT finalizing such a decision.

Q46: Yeah, the bunching issue what I'd have done before messing with the frequency. Then see what happens from there.

Q74: I apologize, I really mean't to say weekdays Rush Hours for it to run. Anything headways lower than 20 mins would be fine. As for the middays, It just wouldn't have run at all. To clarify what I mean schedule wise: (See below)

Q74 Running Times: Rush Hours (7:00am-9:30am) runs every 15-20 Minutes (as you said). No service until 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM & then again run every 15-20 Minutes. For Middays refer to other alternatives. They actually have plenty you know in the form of: Q17, Q20, Q25, Q34, Q64 & Q88 so there isn't too huge a need for the Q74 overall.

Q27/Q83: I was basically proposing to balance out service between QV LIRR & Cambria Heights, but forget it. As long as folks are able to the Q27/Q83 at all then so be it.

M21: Whoops, I did mean Alternative my bad. However my intention still behind that idea was to add lower west end service on weekends.

side note...and since when they have O5's on the Bx12 ?? That had fail written all over it.

Every once in a while during the summer and sometimes during the rest of the year, you'd see 40ft buses on the Bx12. I used to see quite a few during the summer especially.

Brooklyn

B67/B69: Merge the two bus routes.The bus routes will be re-labeled B67. The new B67 will have two branches: a Vanderbuilt Avenue branch and a Flatbush Avenue/ Jay Street branch( which is the current B67) which will both terminate at Jay/ Sands Streets in Downtown Brooklyn, as well as Cortelyou Road/ McDonald Avenue in Kensington. On weekdays B67 buses alternate between both branches. On weekends B67 buses only serve the Flatbush Avenue/ Jay Street Branch.

Brooklyn

B67/B69: Merge the two bus routes.The bus routes will be re-labeled B67. The new B67 will have two branches: a Vanderbuilt Avenue branch and a Flatbush Avenue/ Jay Street branch( which is the current B67) which will both terminate at Jay/ Sands Streets in Downtown Brooklyn, as well as Cortelyou Road/ McDonald Avenue in Kensington. On weekdays B67 buses alternate between both branches. On weekends B67 buses only serve the Flatbush Avenue/ Jay Street Branch.

So basically you're not changing anything at all except labeling the B69 as the B67 and having some follow the current B67 route and other follow the current B69 route, which would confuse people? Or am I reading it wrong?

If your PC is so bad, try going to the library and using their computers. If you're in college, you probably have longer hours than the public libraries, so that's even better.

Before that though.... When I was on the Q50, there was a line of about 20 people @ PBP that boarded the 8 there..... My question is, do they have Q50's that run only b/w PBP & co-op (like the old QBx1's did), or were they replaced w/ Bx23's ?

As per the schedule, all Q50s run the full route.

Q27- I'm inclined to agree.... but the logic is, if you need Jamaica, hop on 43's....

But what if you need Flushing?

Q30- As per the MTA's numbers, 28 riders rode the Q30 from 1AM to 5AM (both directions and throughout the full route)

Q46- How so? If the limiteds come and take the passengers waiting at the local stops, then it helps the local buses keep on schedule and prevents them from bunching up (though you might see locals and limiteds bunch, but that's a problem on every local/limited pair)

M21- You mean coming from the east or the west?

Totally Different ?

You've been spewing that general idea of having locals (regardless if they're LTD counterparts) traveling on highways for literally months now... You keep sayin the same damn thing, we keep tellin you the same damn reason why that havin more locals on highways won't work, and you still keep bringing it up as a solution & idea.....

How many times are we gonna reiterate that this aint the suburbs.... Our highways AND our local roads are clogged... in a city of 9 million+ ppl. PLUS motorists emanating from other areas w/i the tri-state area, that's gonna yield the very high amount of traffic we get in this city.... Moving buses on highways aren't gonna get things moving any faster on the local/main roads....

I don't know how empty you seem to think our highways are, with you constantly suggesting the same general idea all the time, but good grief.... Keep local buses on local/main roads whenever possible.... You get way too caught up & fixated on wanting routes to have non-stop portions....

- Everything can't be the Q21/Q53 between 157th av & Broad Channel...

(yes I know about the wildlife refuge stop, but I'm talkin bout an avg. trip)

- Everything can't be the Q44/Q50 b/w Flushing & Safety city....

- Everything can't be the Bx29 b/w Pelham Bay subway & City Island...

- Everything can't be the Q113 b/w 147th av & 5 towns....

Get that through your head.

....and another thing.... Stubbornness on your part is gonna yield the type of responses you've been receiving from others.... So don't act brand new, talkin about that the bashin you're gettin is unfair....

It's not even about havin a simple difference of opinion with you anymore.

This is exactly what the hell I'm talkin about....

Nothin you do on the Van Wyck itself will help actual, real life riders of the Q1, 36, and 43.....

Q23- agreed, along w/ restructuring (kicking) the Q48 out of it...

Q34- Don't see the point....

1) on weekends, those people that live in those apt's east of the expwy over there take 25's & 20's/44's anyway....

(also, I'd actually have weekend QM2's serve those apt's, instead of all of em running along the expwy service road)

as far as weekday service, keep the Q34 intact.... the 25 needs the help.

2) the 15/15a service out there is sufficient enough; a good chunk of the ridership is along 150th south of willets pt. anyway....

Q67- if you'd put those buses on the 18, 38, and 39 (meaning a boost in service on those routes), then yeah I agree....

Q79-agreed...

NOT exactly there is more to it than that I am well aware of ppl travelling from outer areas all my plan does is connect the regional services better with the local services there is way more to it than what I mentioned so far. To tell the truth some of my ideas would boost ridership on metro-north and GWB bus NJ bound and NY bound bus routes. Also LIRR ridership would increase with the buses on highways as it mimicks the travel patterns and habits of regional travellers allowing them to use transit that they wouldn't be able to use otherwise without the quick connections. I am well aware CURRENT bus riders won't benefit from Van wyck bus service via HOV immunity but it's not about current riders it's about attracting NEW riders and traffic mitigation. The better links with LIRR from areas around metro-north and GWB area would allow transit to beat driving in several cases time-wise. I don't like the idea of ignoring problems. Some solution is better than no solution at all. In addition financial performance of dead lines like B39 and B24 may improve if granted HOV immunity on the highway. I am about increasing transit practicality to allow non-riders to become riders. All the busway/HOV does is show the motorist how much slower they are than transit allowing demand and transit use to increase decreasing traffic on highways and local roads. This in turn makes current local buses more reliable since they have to deal with less traffic however it may increase bus usage all over and crowding may get worse forcing service increases in a chain reaction that can be felt throughout the whole region. Then the cycle continues forcing services elsewhere to adjust links. In other words the MTA thinks they can force things down that appear to not make sense I structured this in a way that resembles the MTA's twisted mindset HOWEVER there is a hidden agenda that will actually increase bus use behind the MTA's back basically a trick to get around their stupidity and make service better for ppl without hurting riders and potential ones. It is a trojan horse a service bus enhancement proposal disguised as a SBS car crippling plan it disguises itself as a cost cutting plan but it will cut costs however that isn't the focus. BUT the plan actually does not hurt motorists at all but it rather exposes them and mocks them. It looks like it's dumb enough for MTA to try and force BUT it really indirectly forces them to increase bus use rather than pack the subway everywhere. Every idea I have has a hidden true agenda that most ppl miss. There is more to what I say than simply putting a bus on the highway any bus can get on the highway BUT it's the connections made while making more direct service that will determine if it's worth sending on the highway. There are hidden agendas and benefits buried in my ideas it's way more than what you see me type there is something much deeper than that. I admit I am a highway whore I love fast buses that link major transfer points. I have visited other cities and gotten spoiled. It's a reflection of my keep it moving personality.

I would do the following to beef up some dead routes:

Q18: eliminated

To replace the Q18...

Q39: runs from Astoria Houses to Fresh Pond Road (M) station

Route: Fresh Pond Rd, 61st st, Grand Av, Rust St, Maurice Av, 58th St, Broadway, 51st St, 30th Av, Vernon Blvd, 27th Av

Q67: runs from Queens Plaza to Fresh Pond Rd (M) station

Route: Fresh Pond Rd, 61st St, Grand Av, Rust St, Maurice Av, 58th St, 55th Av, 48th St, 48th Av, 30th Pl/31st St, Borden Av, 21st St, Jackson Av

Q39/67 Headways

Rush Hrs: 10 mins

Middays/Evenings: 15 mins

Weekends: 20 mins

Q49: extended south to Ridgewood to replace Q18 on 69th St

Route: 75th St, Woodside Av, 69th St, Metropolitan Av, Forest Av, 75th Av, 60th Lane

In the East Bronx...

Bx8 and Bx24: interlined

Bx8: extended north to Katonah Av/242nd St in Woodlawn

Route: Bronxwood Av, 233rd St, Katonah Av

Bx24: runs between Locust Point and Wakefield

Route: 241st St, Nereid Av, Mundy lane, Pitman Av, Baychester Av, Schieffelin Av, 225th St, Laconia Av, Williamsbridge Rd, Tremont Av, then takes Bx8 2010 route from Westchester Square to Locust Point

The Bx24 would restore Country Club access to Westchester Square and provide Laconia Av bus service for the first time

Headway for Bx8 and 24

Rush hrs: 15 mins

Middays/Evenings: 20 mins

Weekends: 30 mins

I know you love to make short range plans BUT LAY OFF THE Q18 please? I used it several times it is crowded. I even use it to get to LIRR from astoria when I need to get to LI and make bus connections in suffolk or nassau. Don't touch routes that have regional connections.

QJT, I didn't read any of that wall of text.... and that aint on no "internet, lemme say I aint read all that when I actually did, just to make him feel less important" tip either.....

All I'm sayin is, don't sit there acting stupefied as to why people are "bashing" you....

Don't sit & parrot the same garbage to us & expect us to change our minds... That's the definition of insanity....

As per the schedule, all Q50s run the full route.

I figured as such, since they have the Bx23 now... just wanted to make sure... Thanks.

But what if you need Flushing?[/Quote]

That wadn't my logic, I was talkin bout from the MTA's perspective.....

guess they'd want you to make your way to 17's if that were the case....

Q30- As per the MTA's numbers, 28 riders rode the Q30 from 1AM to 5AM (both directions and throughout the full route)

Q46- How so? If the limiteds come and take the passengers waiting at the local stops, then it helps the local buses keep on schedule and prevents them from bunching up (though you might see locals and limiteds bunch, but that's a problem on every local/limited pair)

M21- You mean coming from the east or the west?

Q46- You're speaking from an ideal perspective....

M21- I'd have it coming from the LES, etc.... then travel along Houston, then turn up on 6th av, to serve the W. 4th st station.... I was thinkin of a way to appease/facilitate all the walkers you have along houston on a saturday....

On top of it being too deviated/deviating from the regular route, there'd be no feasible place to turn buses around anyway....

west of 6th av on a saturday (don't know about sunday, since I've never worked on a sunday), the area is generally quiet... the M20 itself sees little usage... so there's no sense in having M21 service past that point....

[QUOTE=B35 via Church;500325]QJT, I didn't read any of that wall of text.... and that aint on no "internet, lemme say I aint read all that when I actually did, just to make him feel less important" tip either.....

All I'm sayin is, don't sit there acting stupefied as to why people are "bashing" you....

Don't sit & parrot the same garbage to us & expect us to change our minds... That's the definition of insanity....

I figured as such, since they have the Bx23 now... just wanted to make sure... Thanks.

That wadn't my logic, I was talkin bout from the MTA's perspective.....

guess they'd want you to make your way to 17's if that were the case....

Q46- You're speaking from an ideal perspective....

M21- I'd have it coming from the LES, etc.... then travel along Houston, then turn up on 6th av, to serve the W. 4th st station.... I was thinkin of a way to appease/facilitate all the walkers you have along houston on a saturday....

On top of it being too deviated/deviating from the regular route, there'd be no feasible place to turn buses around anyway....

west of 6th av on a saturday (don't know about sunday, since I've never worked on a sunday), the area is generally quiet... the M20 itself sees little usage... so there's no sense in having M21 service past that point....

You wanna know why that is the reason why you don't understand you never took the time to even read what I said and that is why you don't get it. That is why they bash cause it's beyond their understanding cause all they understand is MTA and just NYC not the bigger picture. I really have grown quite resiliant to the flame crap you wanna know why I don't take their bashing seriously cause everytime I opened my mouth in public I get appaluse that is why. Several ppl chanted I won't tell you my name yet now isn't the time for that I have much to accomplish first. If I got booed at every time then your bashing would be valid BUT to be honest this is the only place where my ideals actually received opposition. NOT lying but you can believe what you want to believe I won't try to shove the truth down it's pointless. Nor do I care about what ppl think about me here cause this is literally the only place where I actually got bashed. In person several ppl complemented me greatly after LIB commentary if pinepower saw the whole thing he would already know who I am. I commented at NJT even though I was unsure about any real ideas or plans at the time and I still recieved praise and an email from an NJT planning analyst and was given weinstein's business card as well I can email a copy of it to prove I am not lying. But You don't have to believe me if you don't want to. Pablo M warned me about letting out real ideas. However you probably won't even read this either o well you don't have to. All I did was post decoy ideas to perfect my real ones via feedback from your responses. You ppl are still stuck within limited range network and don't look for DEEP connectivity at all. Cause if you did you will know what I really mean rather than needlessly bash the unknown. Don't care if you believe me or not what I say is the truth.:cool:

O rly....

You wanna know why that is the reason why you don't understand you never took the time to even read what I said and that is why you don't get it. That is why they bash cause it's beyond their understanding cause all they understand is MTA and just NYC not the bigger picture.

Beyond our understanding? You really are this delusional....

This is called the NEW YORK CITY TRANSIT FORUMS.

What in all the free world do you think we're gonna curtail our focus' more on here.... You don't come on a forum that has a specific theme to it, try to push a different agenda onto that specific community, then tell us we lack understanding because we aint on that same agenda & BS you've been on....

They "bash" because YOU don't get this simple concept... YOU'RE the one stuck in a fantasy world where YOU'RE the one tryna turn New york CITY's bus routes into some regional shit.....

None of that equates to "all they understand is MTA and just NYC"....

...but you're supposedly so damn smart.

I really have grown quite resiliant to the flame crap you wanna know why I don't take their bashing seriously cause everytime I opened my mouth in public I get appaluse that is why. Several ppl chanted I won't tell you my name yet now isn't the time for that I have much to accomplish first. If I got booed at every time then your bashing would be valid BUT to be honest this is the only place where my ideals actually received opposition. NOT lying but you can believe what you want to believe I won't try to shove the truth down it's pointless. Nor do I care about what ppl think about me here cause this is literally the only place where I actually got bashed. In person several ppl complemented me greatly after LIB commentary if pinepower saw the whole thing he would already know who I am. I commented at NJT even though I was unsure about any real ideas or plans at the time and I still recieved praise and an email from an NJT planning analyst and was given weinstein's business card as well I can email a copy of it to prove I am not lying. But You don't have to believe me if you don't want to. Pablo M warned me about letting out real ideas.

When you sit here ONLINE & try to validate your existence & importance outside of the internet, you absolutely care what people think about you....

You haven't grown resiliant to shit....

Spare me your autobiographical, self over-appraising BS...

However you probably won't even read this either o well you don't have to. All I did was post decoy ideas to perfect my real ones via feedback from your responses. You ppl are still stuck within limited range network and don't look for DEEP connectivity at all. Cause if you did you will know what I really mean rather than needlessly bash the unknown. Don't care if you believe me or not what I say is the truth.

ALL of this garbage you call a reply, I did read, and will address...

Because you've been smellin yaself for quite some time on this forum.....

"Decoy ideas"... smfh...

yeah, real intelligent sounding.... Good job telling on yaself btw.....

Yup, everyone else is supposedly clueless, has limited thoughts and are somehow all unknowing... and what you say has all merit, truth, and ration.... That is also the definition of insanity - You're right & everyone else is wrong....

Which is more BS you've been spewing on these forums since you've came here....

Don't matter how many times you attempt to put yourself on a pedestal, you WILL realize you are no more important than anyone else on here....

"you people"....

GFY...

Archived