KR with College Pt C40LF's - 193, 197-199, 201, 203

KNIGHTRIDER3:16

Left this in a comment on the video, but why is MTAB using the Quality Control depot stickers now? Never really saw the point of them to begin with, and I thought the MTAB buses were fine without them. Oh well, those things still look awesome! Hopefully they'll be better than the old C40LFs.

I believe everything will be MTA Bus so keep things uniformed. Besides, buses are being moved around between NYCT and MTA Bus.

Delivering the goods as always...:tup:

These buses looked good, but contrary to popular belief, these would've looked much better without the front stripe imo. It looked much more fierce. :tup:

It's interesting you say that because I was just saying the same thing earlier to Curtis. I like the C40's without the stripe, and the i like the XD's and 3G's better with it.

Left this in a comment on the video, but why is MTAB using the Quality Control depot stickers now? Never really saw the point of them to begin with, and I thought the MTAB buses were fine without them. Oh well, those things still look awesome! Hopefully they'll be better than the old C40LFs.

I believe everything will be MTA Bus so keep things uniformed. Besides, buses are being moved around between NYCT and MTA Bus.

Slowly but surely everything will be merged. I was told all will become MTA NYC Bus, but MTAB will continue to operate as MTAB and all the buses will say NYCB. Just like MaBSTOA operates as NYCB. But it's too early to really tell, and a full on merger is not expected until the fall of 2017.

Does anyone know who the hell is callen90???

Nice photos!

I LOL'd @ the thumbing down of 750 in the video.

Just when I was getting used to these the new TA buses NOT having the stripe... they put the stripe back.

that was funny to me too lol and I meant well though ,However the video shows me being me

KR you are the Codebreaker Genius:p

Always nice to put credit where credit is due and KR always appreciates the comments cause it's what makes me go to deliver for y'all:tup::tup:

PS on youtube ...who is calleyen90....? I want to know

Does anyone know who the hell is callen90???

PS on youtube ...who is calleyen90....? I want to know

He is a moronic fool who pass opinions as facts and doesn't know what he's talking about. He spammed Shane's XD video comments with hearsay and biased comments instead of factual comments. Shane and I blocked him!

He is a moronic fool who pass opinions as facts and doesn't know what he's talking about. He spammed Shane's XD video comments with hearsay and biased comments instead of factual comments. Shane and I blocked him!

He has no taste in buses! All he cares about it is those damn Hybrids. He proclaims that the XD's suck and MTA should have gotten 3000 more Hybrids. Pathetic loser:p

Archived