North Carolina Man Shoots 4-Year-Old Boy He Thought Was Gay

mark1447

Peter Lucas Moses, the leader of a Durham, N.C. polygamist group, has admitted to killing his ex-girlfriend and a 4-year-old boy who he thought was gay.

Moses pleaded guilty Monday to two counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of 4-year-old Jadon Higganbothan and 28-year-old Antoinetta Yvonne McKoy.

The plea will allow the 27-year-old Moses to avoid the death penalty in exchange for his testimony against others charged, including his mother, brother and sister. Higganbothan's mother was also charged.

According to WRAL news, prosecutors say Moses shot the boy because he thought he was gay and then killed McKoy because he feared she would tell police. Their bodies were buried in plastic bags behind a Durham house.

Moses was a member of a religious sect known as the Black Hebrews, which believes it descends directly from the ancient tribes of Israel.

Moses is currently being held in jail without bond. Meanwhile, Harris, Moses' brother, P. Leonard Moses, and his sister, Sheila Moses, are charged as accessories in McKoy's death.

Source: http://globalgrind.com/news/peter-lucas-moses-cult-leader-kills-jadon-higganbothan-thought-he-was-gay-video#ixzz1xdivkHYY

News Video:

Not trying to be racist, but what the hell has been going on with the negro population as of late? They are completely disobeying Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Violence is not the answer...

Dude you sound so enclosed it's not even funny...

Seriously, get out of Bensonhurst every once in a while...

Who the hell still uses the word "negro"?

Not trying to be racist, but what the hell has been going on with the negro population as of late? They are completely disobeying Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Violence is not the answer...

Really? I mean really?

Of course, African-American couldn't be used right?

And to be quite frank, violence shouldn't be singled out like how you are depicting it.

Dude you sound so enclosed it's not even funny...

Seriously, get out of Bensonhurst every once in a while...

Kudos to you!

This is a joke right?

lol... Blacks sure as heck still use it. I've heard them using it too, so don't blame roadcruiser totally for that. It's kind of like the other word that gets black folks up in arms yet they use it like it's everyday vocabulary. :huh:

lol... Blacks sure as heck still use it. I've heard them using it too, so don't blame roadcruiser totally for that. It's kind of like the other word that gets black folks up in arms yet they use it like it's everyday vocabulary. :huh:

I've yet to hear anyone say the word "negro" unless you want to count history teachers and a few Southern-based movies for obvious reasons...

Geez, even if he had a problem with his kid being gay (and he didn't even know. He "thought" he was gay), couldn't he put him up for adoption or something? I mean, this is ridiculous.

For as long as humans have existed, there have been murders (and yes, some have been over the stupidest things), regardless of what race we're talking about. I remember a story of a White guy who put his son in the oven (thankfully, he survived), and there's plenty of more stories where that came from, again, involving all races.

The 2nd statement bothered me more than the 1st.... Who said MLK was someone I, as a black man, have to obey ?

You sound like a history teacher during "black history month" regurgitating that crap.....

1st statement is rather funny; negro population.... laughable attempt at tryna be politically correct....

---------------------

Back on topic.

As for this ***hole that shot a 4 year old because he THOUGHT he was gay..... Even if he WAS gay, that aint no reason to shoot & kill anyone anyway.....

So under his logic, guess I would be 100% justified if I shot the bastard right between the eyes because I THOUGHT he had thoughts of shooting someone for a stupid reason like that..... Watch out who's out here claiming black hebrew / black hebrew israelite, because a lot of em are fake as all hell - Lot of em are nothin more than black men that aint got a dollar to wipe their asses with (that often have criminal records to boot) that have nothin better to do w/ their time than to spew the same vitriol on the "outside" that kept them from being butt raped on the "inside" (in jail).... Pro black this, pro black that..... Quiet is as kept, american black man - They aint on your side either.

I wasn't trying to be racist though. Sorry if it caused harm. It was unintentional if I did. Then again I should have thought it through.

LOL... You've done that quite a few times before though... I'm not innocent by any means, but just fess up and be honest dude. I mean I've said stuff on here that apparently offended folks and quite frankly I have to admit that I'm not around black folks a lot though I am around other minorities, so I could very well say something that I don't know is offensive directed at black folks and not mean any harm, but my point is if you're not around black folks a lot then just say that and perhaps folks will be more understanding.

Now I've heard that term used by blacks and when it is used by them or other folks it is usually not used to be "politically correct". More like sarcastic. That's why I just say black and white because it gets too complicated. I remember back in college this white chick called herself being a smart @ss so she asked me if had seen this girl so I said which girl and in trying to describe her she used the term "African-American", but in a way that was clearly sarcastic and condescending, as if she was being cute by being "politically correct". I admit that I chuckled to myself because I realized what she was doing so I just said, hey I dunno. I guess she's black. lol The point is if you think negro is politically correct as far as I know it isn't and in fact blacks will get insulted if it is used by folks that aren't black, though I hear them throwing it around in a demeaning way.

You've been saying that a lot recently...

LOL... I had to chuckle when I read your post because it's true. :lol:

Archived