New Jersey Transit - Random Thoughts Thread

Orion VII 4 Life

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I walk down Blvd East before and see a shiny new Setra running as a jitney with "NEW YORK 42ND STREET" in the window. Kinda sad those jitneys have better buses than Transit now lol

Just give it a while, that Setra will look like garbage in a matter of weeks lol. I think I saw the same thing along Palisades Avenue.

Damn 553 people sure hate your garage. I came upon this on facebook .

All the drivers at the egg harbor garage suck. They are late on 95% of the routes. You guys need to give these routes to better garages with better drivers.

This is what is going on with new jersey transit......they let who they want ride for free.....I witnessed this happen for several days now...the 507 bus drive from Atlantic city to ocean city at 614 in the morning from a.c.....let's the same guy ride for free...which he does on their buses as well...then when I confronted her.....I got an additude....its an equal playing ground.....if I have to pay...so should everyone else...this lady should be punished...

I also came upon this pretty funny video. I give lotta props to the septa cop tho, very decent cop.

Edited by jayden 973

Smh they have the right to complain. The 507/508/509 are late all the time because they run together. This is why i try to stay off the 507/8/9

Lets say you do 2/507, that consist of a one way 507, round trip 508, one way 509. Runs 1-22 507s are like that. Ppl need to stop writing ish on the net and give njt an earful. As for the guy riding free complaining to the drive will do nothing; you got to complain to njt.

Smh they have the right to complain. The 507/508/509 are late all the time because they run together. This is why i try to stay off the 507/8/9

Lets say you do 2/507, that consist of a one way 507, round trip 508, one way 509. Runs 1-22 507s are like that. Ppl need to stop writing ish on the net and give njt an earful. As for the guy riding free complaining to the drive will do nothing; you got to complain to njt.

Bingo. There's some runs at Oradell set up like that. As an example, a couple weeks ago I was a 163 local out and a 165R in (in the morning). Between traffic on 495, Union City and local detours I wound up running the 165R 30 minutes late. I told the people to call up and complain. I told them if enough people speak up, Transit will make adjustments but if nobody says anything, guess what...

That's just like NJT commuters. Instead of going to NJT and complaining to them about what's happening, they bitch and whine about it on social media thinking that's it's going to make a difference.

These people need a damn reality check. Not everything is NJT's fault. Maybe it's the commuters' fault for not taking into account the NYC tri-state area traffic when they plan their commute. Just the other day I watched some lady start giving a driver BS because he was 5 minutes late.

If you can't take the heat, get the out the kitchen. Drive your car, get stuck in traffic that YOU have to drive through, and see if NJ Transit still "sucks".

I tell you these spoiled MFs have no idea how good they have it....

That's just like NJT commuters. Instead of going to NJT and complaining to them about what's happening, they bitch and whine about it on social media thinking that's it's going to make a difference.

These people need a damn reality check. Not everything is NJT's fault. Maybe it's the commuters' fault for not taking into account the NYC tri-state area traffic when they plan their commute. Just the other day I watched some lady start giving a driver BS because he was 5 minutes late.

If you can't take the heat, get the out the kitchen. Drive your car, get stuck in traffic that YOU have to drive through, and see if NJ Transit still "sucks".

I tell you these spoiled MFs have no idea how good they have it....

It's not NJT, but on the Academy FB page, there's always this one guy who always whines.

It's not NJT, but on the Academy FB page, there's always this one guy who always whines.

There's a lady on Twitter whose tweets are nothing but rants about NJ Transit. She regularly complains about the quiet car not being enforced by conductors.

Like you can't take two seconds to tell someone to be quiet, but you'll gladly take 20 to complain about it. SMH.