New Jersey Transit - Random Thoughts Thread

Orion VII 4 Life

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol @ country club.....

And people are bitching as usual.

NJ commuters don't care at all. A woman can give birth on a train and instead of congratulating her, they'll complain about how their late.. <_<. It's like being considerate is something that's dying... smh

Same phenomenon here in NYC.... Let there be a delay in service due to a sick passenger on the subway...

The inconsideration you're seeing from people today has a lot to do with their financial situation.... I'll go as far as to say, this is how you know a lot of people are living paycheck to paycheck & what not.....

And people are bitching as usual.

NJ commuters don't care at all. A woman can give birth on a train and instead of congratulating her, they'll complain about how their late.. <_<. It's like being considerate is something that's dying... smh

Well, in their defense, if you're more than 8 months pregnant, then you have no business riding mass transit. Same thing if you are sick with EBOLA. 

Yeah you know its messed up when there are 4 160s back to back heading to Garfield/Elmwood Park.

<script type="text/javascript">var _currentUUID = 'a36b0722-8373-47a4-90d9-912eda6a8af5';</script>

So there is a Ferguson protest that is blocking the entrance to the Lincoln Tunnel, buses affected

These  protests are dumb and uncalled for. Protest over something more important, not during a major holiday travel period. 

I saw that....The B/O in my opinion made a bad decision to step off the bus...

all she had to do, the bus driver was closed the door and moved on. but it her brain that made the bad decision. 

Yup, very bad move.  Even the woman, crazy as she seemed, said she's not about to get an assault charge.  She was walking away and the driver went batshit.  No defense for that.  

This is kinda late but.....

The Ecomats in the Novas on the M15 SBS sound just like the '10 NABIs.

I hope when the time comes to replace the Neoplans they go with Nova LFSAs. SEPTA's passengers love them so I think they'll get some good feedback up here too.

They're basically the same, just the LFSAs has a more powerful variant. NABIs have the 6HP-594C compared to the Nova's 604C

That 111 is something else. I've never seen an MCI that full before...

I was too far back in line for one bus at Jersey Gardens (where it was full with standees to the front) and had to wait for the next one, the driver didn't let standees in and left an easy full load behind and he only came 10-15 minutes after the first bus left. They need to have that shit run load and go from the mall after 3 during the holidays. When the first bus left I was 1 of 5 or so people that got left behind and in 5 minutes a full MCI load was behind me, then like I said by the time my bus pulled out there was another full load left behind. That place is a mess, the bus is a mess, never seen anything like it.

On a side note, that Coach USA is a shit operation. Waited a few buses going to Jersey Gardens in the morning at the Elizabeth train station to see if I could get a RTS (31557 left on me right when I got off the train), sometimes it was half an hour between buses and 3-4 would show at once! I swear it felt like they purposely bunched the buses. In the end it was too cold to keep standing around and the buses were so unpredictable I got on one and left for the mall. They need GPS I swear...

Edited by Orion VII 4 Life

That 111 is something else. I've never seen an MCI that full before...

I was too far back in line for one bus at Jersey Gardens (where it was full with standees to the front) and had to wait for the next one, the driver didn't let standees in and left an easy full load behind and he only came 10-15 minutes after the first bus left. They need to have that shit run load and go from the mall after 3 during the holidays. When the first bus left I was 1 of 5 or so people that got left behind and in 5 minutes a full MCI load was behind me, then like I said by the time my bus pulled out there was another full load left behind. That place is a mess, the bus is a mess, never seen anything like it.

On a side note, that Coach USA is a shit operation. Waited a few buses going to Jersey Gardens in the morning at the Elizabeth train station to see if I could get a RTS (31557 left on me right when I got off the train), sometimes it was half an hour between buses and 3-4 would show at once! I swear it felt like they purposely bunched the buses. In the end it was too cold to keep standing around and the buses were so unpredictable I got on one and left for the mall. They need GPS I swear...

Welcome to Roach USA, where they are at standing room only between Orange and the Newark/Elizabeth border. They sort of tag-team a lot when it comes to the 24. Its so bad they be skipping stops to avoid taking more passengers

Welcome to Roach USA, where they are at standing room only between Orange and the Newark/Elizabeth border. They sort of tag-team a lot when it comes to the 24. Its so bad they be skipping stops to avoid taking more passengers

The shocking thing to me was they actually employed the mini-me Nova RTS buses on the 24

The shocking thing to me was they actually employed the mini-me Nova RTS buses on the 24

When I saw those pictures, I couldnt stop laughing. It also happened on the 31 and you can imagine how horrible that had to be.

I haven't seen the baby Novas since then