New Jersey Transit - Random Thoughts Thread

Orion VII 4 Life

I may be wrong, but I thought the 319 used to always do that routing. Or perhaps I read the schedule wrong.

If it did, then it's news to me.... I thought all the buses that went to Cape May from NYC went straight to Wildwood, then made the appropriate/current stops to Cape May....

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is minor damage. RTS and Flx's are long gone. It is what it is, move on.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, how about you don't put words in my mouth (in this case my thoughts). You don't know how I think. Yes I'm a sucker for the Flx's and Novas, and the CRAPIS are here for awhile. I got the memo back in 2009, thanks but no thanks. I have my opinion on the new fleet, just like you do. So leave it at that

All I was pointing out was the bus' brakes went out, that's it. At this point it could be anything from a bad pedal, air leak, brakes pads worn out, a bad air hose, anything

Those brakes on the nabis aren't exactly good. The zf retarder with the service brake was poorly designed. This is why in the 30ft nabis they went with allison b400R. The brakes on the 40ft nabis heat up extremely fast, faster then an mci. But then again you can't compare an mci to a nabi.

Those brakes on the nabis aren't exactly good. The zf retarder with the service brake was poorly designed. This is why in the 30ft nabis they went with allison b400R. The brakes on the 40ft nabis heat up extremely fast, faster then an mci. But then again you can't compare an mci to a nabi.

That's something CMF is gonna have to look into...

Speaking of CMF, is 4009 still getting worked on, 553?

Oh really? Doesn't sound good for Community Coach

Looks like Coach USA is really losing a lot here. First the entire Jersey City network, then some of the Rockland coaches lines, now this unconfirmed rumor?