General Camera/Photography Discussion

Who makes the camera that you shoot transit with?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who makes the camera that you shoot transit with?

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, for the last few weeks I've been going back and forth about which camera I should by. Starting this new site (TrainZone.net) I'm going to seriously need to upgrade from the iphone and advance film P&S cam that I have.

So after weeks of research, I've decided to buy the Nikon D90!

This thing is amazing! I'm not going to go into the specifics of the cam right now, because google is your friend, and a click away (if you want to know anything about it) However, that's the cam for me. I'm buying it in Jan.2010...cant wait.

Question, What camera do you guys use, and what do you love about it...do you want to upgrade, and to what and why?

Also, any D90 owners, chime in on how you like your cam, I would love to hear from the horses mouth.

Thanks guys!

Cion Jones

Hey guys, for the last few weeks I've been going back and forth about which camera I should by. Starting this new site (TrainZone.net) I'm going to seriously need to upgrade from the iphone and advance film P&S cam that I have.

So after weeks of research, I've decided to buy the Nikon D90!

This thing is amazing! I'm not going to go into the specifics of the cam right now, because google is your friend, and a click away (if you want to know anything about it) However, that's the cam for me. I'm buying it in Jan.2010...cant wait.

Question, What camera do you guys use, and what do you love about it...do you want to upgrade, and to what and why?

Also, any D90 owners, chime in on how you like your cam, I would love to hear from the horses mouth.

Thanks guys!

Cion Jones

Theres a topic already here:

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2236

The camera I use of course is Kodak Z1485 IS Black with HD:

http://store.kodak.com/store/ekconsus/en_US/pd/Z1485_IS_Digital_Camera__Black/productID.145102300

I`m having a hard time posting pics on the site.I tried everything from changing URL`s to pic sizes.I would like to post pics here.If it isn`t too much,would anyone like to post the pics for me? for example if I do a R44 thread but can`t post pics some one can for me.what I can do is post links so someone can use them to post for me.If there are any suggestions or ideas let me know or help a brotha out.I really appriciate it.Thanks guys.

I am running out of space on Photobucket and I am wondering what site I should use to store my photos indefinitely WITH FREE unlimited bandwidth. And i want to see what I can use so I can link it to the forums.

I was attempting to create a Coppermine photo gallery but I have a lot of trouble doing so...

(tinyalbum.com sucks because the links seem to change so i can't do the "img" linking)

Do you have any ideas?