Im back!

NYtransit

Nice ones man!

Thank you! Haha I worked as a Delivery boy for 4 months and saved my money to finally get my dream camera and lens's...It was well worth it!!!

Looks like you're enjoying it!

nice choice. I'm saving up for that Nikon d7100 or D600

Thanks everyone for your responses!

and I would say D600, Full frame is the way to go! Another thing is, I always shoot raw, There is a big difference if you shoot Raw then if you shot Jpeg

Really?? Wow.... That's crazy...

I wasn't expecting that either, but here's why: The R32's sometimes have A/C issues during the summer and since the (C) is fully underground, it made sense to swap cars with the (J) since that line is mostly outside, so it's a win-win for the passengers, well mostly (C) riders.

I wasn't expecting that either, but here's why: The R32's sometimes have A/C issues during the summer and since the (C) is fully underground, it made sense to swap cars with the (J) since that line is mostly outside, so it's a win-win for the passengers, well mostly (C) riders.

lol... As if the trains can't get hot above ground...  <_<

And to an extent A riders so they don't have to worry about hot cars either. At least the J is above ground for most of the line compared to the A.

lol... As if the trains can't get hot above ground...  <_<

At least the heat can be released directly into the atmosphere than being trapped in the tunnel with barely any ventilation.

Archived