Q-64 changing depots again?

traildriver

Silly question if anyone know.. Is Yonkers Depot is closet to Kawasaki Yonkers Plant.. If Yonkers Depot shutdown.. I can imagine Kawasaki Yonkers Plant shutdown.. They have another plant in Lincoln , NE, But it will be upset :(.. I bet that Kawasaki plant will move Lincoln , NE were else. that there another plant ^_^

Silly question if anyone know.. Is Yonkers Depot is closet to Kawasaki Yonkers Plant.. If Yonkers Depot shutdown.. I can imagine Kawasaki Yonkers Plant shutdown.. They have another plant in Lincoln , NE, But it will be upset :(.. I bet that Kawasaki plant will move Lincoln , NE were else. that there another plant ^_^

This question has nothing to do with the topic...

Why is Yonkers depot closing? I haven't seen any posts about this.......

As someone else on here said a while back, YON was never meant to be permanent (since the MTA took over "Liberty Lines express", which was an affiliate of Liberty Lines Transit)....

Also, the city of Yonkers wants to redevelop that area around MNRR Yonkers... so that's two things that's against any further longevity of the depot there.....

As someone else on here said a while back, YON was never meant to be permanent (since the MTA took over "Liberty Lines express", which was an affiliate of Liberty Lines Transit)....

Also, the city of Yonkers wants to redevelop that area around MNRR Yonkers... so that's two things that's against any further longevity of the depot there.....

Thanks for the info on Yonkers depot.......

Plus all this talk about Yonkers closing.....I've been hearing that for 8 years....from what I understand hey want to use the land to build condos....but if it happens I hear 50 and 23 to cp...

It makes since for the Bx23 to go to CP anyway. The old QBX1 used to have trips that stayed within Co-op City. Also the Bx23 and Q50 trips interlined I believe.

It makes since for the Bx23 to go to CP anyway. The old QBX1 used to have trips that stayed within Co-op City. Also the Bx23 and Q50 trips interlined I believe.

If that happened, It could be more efficient though if every single Bx23 run started and/or ended with a Q50 trip. I know Pelham Bay is not that far in terms of deadhead, but still. 

Archived