MTA Bus Operations: Scrapped Equipment List

The TransitMan

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Been on a Bx15 bus Orion VII CNG for the first time and it was horribly ruined with a bug infestation in the bus. Like there were all types of bugs on that bus, still remember the number 7632.

I heard somewhere that some of the Orion VII CNG's already had expired CNG tanks. Don't know if this is true or not. Also, are ALL buses towed to eastchester scrap yard?

Sent from my iPhone using NYC Transit Forums mobile app

Edited by danielhg121

Been on a Bx15 bus Orion VII CNG for the first time and it was horribly ruined with a bug infestation in the bus. Like there were all types of bugs on that bus, still remember the number 7632.

I heard somewhere that some of the Orion VII CNG's already had expired CNG tanks. Don't know if this is true or not. Also, are ALL buses towed to eastchester scrap yard?

You mean "BEDBUGS???"

Roaches for sure, "bedbugs" specifically idk definitely gross. Oddly enough, as more people got on the less there were. Guess the saying: "they're more afraid of you then you are of them" is true to an extent. Moths, caterpillars and trash for one thing. West Farms gotta get their shit together but to a greater extent: BRONX PPL HAVE TO STOP LITTERING IN GENERAL!!!!!