Conductor 6601 Hiring Process

whatisacup
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.f72f46e2d83ee90d9d2e075472be7ff0.png

Conductor, Exam No. 6601

List Status: This list has been established as of 2/14/2018.

Pay: Starts at $24.33 and increases to $34.75 in the sixth year of service

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified.

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (4800's) - For Medical: (Last Known - 3470's)

Next Training Class: Unknown

Resources:

(Updated January 16, 2022)

3 minutes ago, Schecter said:

Oh they're good larkins gave me my yard practical and mantilla filled in for one day in my class explaining short runs and over runs they're both funny.

Good Larkin’s seems like a good and cool instructor so that’s a relief. Montilla too

Edited by Riku

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Schecter said:

Be on the lookout for learning a ton of information all at once it's going to overwhelming in school car everything was getting stuffed into me that I felt overwhelmed and that I'd never be able to do a proper door operation or terminal operation. Now I can and feel confident for the final and practical.

I know you will do awesome on both the practical and final. We all will be routing for you bro. 

54 minutes ago, Oceans11 said:

I know you will do awesome on both the practical and final. We all will be routing for you bro. 

Thanks man right now we're posting so i feel more confident. Just remember to study your butt off I wanna see each and everyone of you down in the tubes!!!

10 hours ago, Schecter said:

Thanks man right now we're posting so i feel more confident. Just remember to study your butt off I wanna see each and everyone of you down in the tubes!!!

I do too but honestly, I’m hoping I get into the B division. No offense to you or anyone else bro but I don’t want to see you in the tubes, because that would mean I’m in the A division, lol. 

Edited by Oceans11

10 hours ago, Oceans11 said:

I do too but honestly, I’m hoping I get into the B division. No offense to you or anyone else bro but I don’t want to see you in the tubes, because that would mean I’m in the A division, lol. 

Lmao well I meant was I want everybody to get the jobs, but yeah I wanted the B division as well

3 hours ago, Far Rock Depot said:

So I finally got the letter in the mail from transit saying that I was passed over.  Someone inside told me that I can get my name put back on this list but the letter says only Transit can request to put me back on the list.  It's not lookin good for my return. 

Wth did they give any kind of explanation that really sucks man

27 minutes ago, Far Rock Depot said:

Nope.  But I know what ot was which is BS to me since when I wad terminated,  I made sure to ask if I can reapply and get rehited and they told me yeah cause they even rehire felons. 

What were you terminated for? If you don’t mind me asking. And I’m sorry to hear that they passed you up man. 

7 hours ago, Far Rock Depot said:

So I finally got the letter in the mail from transit saying that I was passed over.  Someone inside told me that I can get my name put back on this list but the letter says only Transit can request to put me back on the list.  It's not lookin good for my return. 

Damn sorry bro, that’s that Bs. They make u go through all this just to do that smh 

7 minutes ago, Schecter said:

We dont get it until after Monday which is the last day of school car for the A division.

Ooooo I see, was wondering if they give you a schedule right there. Thought u Gotta report right back to work after a practical lol let ya get one last weekend in 😂

Edited by Riku

45 minutes ago, Riku said:

Ooooo I see, was wondering if they give you a schedule right there. Thought u Gotta report right back to work after a practical lol let ya get one last weekend in 😂

Yeah hey at least on the plus side we have this Saturday and Sunday off for now aka today and tomorrow. I'll update you guys/gals on how everything is going and if anybody has questions don't be afraid to ask me anything I'll be more than happy to help everyone here because I know all of you will pass and ace school car with flying colors.

17 minutes ago, MarkGuy said:

Glad to hear. Now I gotta put in the work next month and slay my own final schoolcar boss.

You got this man, the instructors will drill all this information into your head that you'll be dreaming about trains and such every night. 

PS. Towards the ending of school car everynight I started to dream about trains lmao