ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Imhim said:

Went to take 2nd lab today, wasn’t bad, got out by 11:30, was told the next class is scheduled for 9/24/18. Should look out for email or phone. Good luck to you all, list number 5xx.

And what time did you get there, how long was the line? I'm here now about 10 people in front of me

4 hours ago, LIRRMedford said:

And what time did you get there, how long was the line? I'm here now about 10 people in front of me

I got there at 6:50, they opened the door around 7:10 and let us upstairs. Same thing I had like 7-10 ppl in front of me. They’re gonna make you fill out papers then ask you to do the pre-employment packet over smh just to check it against your old one lol, a supervisor supposedly looks it over then you go wait to take the urine test. There might be others there for pre-employment for BO and other positions 

13 minutes ago, Imhim said:

I got there at 6:50, they opened the door around 7:10 and let us upstairs. Same thing I had like 7-10 ppl in front of me. They’re gonna make you fill out papers then ask you to do the pre-employment packet over smh just to check it against your old one lol, a supervisor supposedly looks it over then you go wait to take the urine test. There might be others there for pre-employment for BO and other positions 

I have to fill all that shit out again? Wtf I had all those details on a piece of paper for the first pre-employment. I'm gonna have to find all that shit again unless I find the paper I used before. 

6 minutes ago, acabral136 said:

I have to fill all that shit out again? Wtf I had all those details on a piece of paper for the first pre-employment. I'm gonna have to find all that shit again unless I find the paper I used before. 

I was out by 950, it was fast not a lot of people today.  The guy that called me made copies and handed them to me so I could just transfer the info. Could do the same for you

7 hours ago, acabral136 said:

How and when were you guys notified of the 2nd lab? Mine expires tomorrow, Sept 7th and I haven't received anything about a 2nd lab yet. 

I received an email from them last Thursday. What is your list number, seems like people in the low 600s are getting the emails. Again they have schoolcar scheduled for the rest of the year, I know it's hard to deal, but just gotta be patient and wait. Don't know your situation, but I have a job and I absolutely hate it! So I am just going in with a smile until I get that final notice of a schoolcar class and I'm gone! 

11 hours ago, acabral136 said:

Lmfao...funniest post I've ever seen on this forum.

18 minutes ago, Imhim said:

I received an email from them last Thursday. What is your list number, seems like people in the low 600s are getting the emails. Again they have schoolcar scheduled for the rest of the year, I know it's hard to deal, but just gotta be patient and wait. Don't know your situation, but I have a job and I absolutely hate it! So I am just going in with a smile until I get that final notice of a schoolcar class and I'm gone! 

I hear you. My time at my current job has run its course too. All jobs have their drama and drawbacks but that mta salary has me ready to move the f**k on. 

I'm number 86x so maybe they just aren't up to me yet. I thought it purely depended on when the drug test expires. I took mine on June 7th.

2 hours ago, Kidbx175 said:

Nice to see the list moving again, my list number is 17xx hopefully I get called by the end of 2019. 

Some folks that were already in schoolcar have taken the midterm or their first signal test and didn’t pass so could be one of the reasons why it’s moving again.