Bus Photos & Videos

Forum to post your New York City Bus and MTA Bus photographs and videos. We prefer original user content and not material taken by another individual. This forum is for posting media only, all other topics should be created in the New York City Bus forum.

7,482 topics in this forum

• 8 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  1. From Busfest today

• 7 replies
    • 1k views
    • 20 replies
    • 3.9k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 11 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 1 reply
    • 4.7k views
    • 4 replies
  2. pull cords on 6013

• 10 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 10 replies
    • 3.4k views
    • 4 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 4.6k views
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 20 replies
    • 2.4k views
  3. Some Bus Images I took

• 13 replies
    • 2.1k views
  4. 9/21/08 Pics And Vids!

• 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  5. LIB 453 in Harlem

• 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 13 replies
    • 5.3k views
  6. New pics from Fordam Plaza

• 8 replies
    • 1.1k views

• Images

• I understand your point, but what does being overweight have to do with anything?? I can understand high blood pressure, sugar, vision, hearing. Are they worried you can't operate a bus or train with a big stomach? they can't use the risk of cardiovascular event because people not overweight are suffering cardiac events... I come from a family of transit retirees and all said the same thing, MTA as a hold will do anything to screw you, and the medical unit will make a papercut sound like an amputation... I know people talk out of there a$$ but seriously what i read and hear is crazy, it really does sound like that these doctors get off screwing you.. 
    • My bad, it was telling me error before, then i saw it posted. But on my end only showing posted once. 
    • Looks like you triple posted that comment there
    • Has nothing to do with The Metropolitan Transportation Authority in certain aspects.. We dont work for the City Of New York.. Not to mention the words "safety sensitive" meaning anyone who is invovled with moving trains or buses... Also it covers their arses.... Example you have diabetes and its not under control you go into a diabetic episode and you crash a bus or derail a train, people get hurt who do you think will get sued once the lawyers find out you was allowed to work with that condition?
    • I thought NYC made the height/weight illegal for hiring process. Or maybe I'm reading it wrong... here is the link https://www.nyc.gov/site/cchr/media/height-and-weight.page  
    • I thought NYC made the height/weight illegal for hiring process. Or maybe I'm reading it wrong... here is the link https://www.nyc.gov/site/cchr/media/height-and-weight.page  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.