R160 D, R44 C, F at Atlantic, 57th to Queensbridge, Livonia, Brighton.. Too much?56K

Dave160

Nice pics and videos, it also has the same problem with as the (N) with the Sea Beach EXP and West End EXP referring to 4th Ave with the local stops in the find. Of course, your C/R changed it to only show express stops.

Shooting at Queensbridge? That's ballsy. Zach and I got stopped there once by an officer sitting at the booth.

Were you acting mopey? Given the area, if I were the cop there I would stop everyone at that station, it's one hell of a mopey area top side.

Were you acting mopey? Given the area, if I were the cop there I would stop everyone at that station, it's one hell of a mopey area top side.

Nope. Had just gotten off an (F) train and were taking shots of it leaving, no less than a minute later the officer called us over.

Mopey?:eek: We were there about 10 seconds before she ripped Julio & I to pieces..

BTW, Awesome shots! :cool:

Nope. Had just gotten off an (F) train and were taking shots of it leaving, no less than a minute later the officer called us over.

Mopey?:eek: We were there about 10 seconds before she ripped Julio & I to pieces..

BTW, Awesome shots! :cool:

That's a real bitch. Sometimes they get real uptight at river tube stations, but I really can't blame them.

Just cuz there's projects in the area don't make it mopey. I've shoot many time at Lorimar on the (J) which has both condos and projects on either side and that area is least mopey station I've seen. Same at Queensbridge. Now that cop, well cops think they know all and when u show the rules, they got all offened and try to make you look small cuz they f**ked up.

(T)rainfanatic says A very great reply

Sooo (Mx)aniac i see youhad the balls to pull off Queensbridge and others couldnt itleast somebody has backbone

(A) job well done Maniac you truly live up to your name

which brings me to my next question How much

You heard me (Mx)aniac how much did you pay that C/R

to put up that (D) lol sweet catch dude sweet

I had to do A double take on the (F) cuz that was something to see

Don't you wish all replies looked like this not just nice pics

Great catches of the (C) also

I have a question where was that 5075 sitting at 

Thanks for all the feedback guys!

@Julio- Heh that's kinda weird. I was shooting it up at that station, in front of the cop booths and all and not a word was said. Same thing with when I was at Lex and Roosevelt.

@KR- Ha I got the 160 (D) because (F) trains were going over the (D) line, so I got lucky when he decided to change it to a (D) program. As for 5075, I don't see a 5075. I see a 5175 in one of the photos, in which that set was on the (N) at Coney Island.

Archived