MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I have to say this: the Internet is a place where people feel save to say whatever the hell they want because of the lack of face-to-face contact. In a real situation, many would not act the same way due to fear of verbal and physical confrontation. A computer is a easy thing to hide behind. You want you really know a person, watch how they act online. It reveals a lot.

Sorry for the O/T post, carry on.

Lol that sounds pointless.

Its far from pointless, most manufacturer's dealing with MTA order usually hold either the first or second bus of the order (which is usually the unit that was audited and approved by the MTA as the final spec) as a blueprint for the remaining order. 185 was that bus for the C40LF, 5771 & 5896 are the buses for the LFSA order, 2401 was the bus for the Prevost order and so on. Usually near the end or at the bitter end of the order will those pilot buses arrive to the MTA.

They never added a front stripe to those Nova LFS's. I say it would look better.

When they came in, that was the current scheme at the time. I doubt they gonna put a stripe on them.

Just gotta get used to the albino front

Edited by Fresh Pond