MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tracked 7001 on the S53 just now using Bustime. I'm waiting for it now as I write this. If it is 7001, I'll confirm it.

Yep, 7001 is at Castleton. Just got off of it in Brooklyn and it has CAS stickers.

And I shot it earlier on the S93. Picture for confirmation.

DSC03703.jpg

Good, get the GOOD buses out of SI so they can get some decent maintenance and send the crap 3G's to SI....

Good, get the GOOD buses out of SI so they can get some decent maintenance and send the crap 3G's to SI....

They already have decent maintenance. This comes from someone who frequents the damn island and rides the buses, whereas you don't...

Edited by Cait Sith

Please, Castleton is the WORST depot in the system...

I also love how you seem to frequent everywhere....

That's because I actually go to places...

Um, really? And you know this how? Castleton is definitely not the worst, go to the island and look/ride the buses for yourself. All of their BT&Es are in pretty damn good shape. Their Orion Vs can climb Grymes Hill better than ANY of the new buses!

YUKON is the worst when it comes to maintenance and that is a proven fact over the years.

I swear, people gotta stop listening to hearsay and bullshit and check shit out for themselves. Less bias, more facts...

I have a right to hold my bias for any reason, whether I want to make those reasons known or not is also my business.

The NG's and 3G's are terrible buses, but since reason and just plain listening is short in this thread, I'll keep that reason to myself as well.

I have a right to hold my bias for any reason, whether I want to make those reasons known or not is also my business.

The NG's and 3G's are terrible buses, but since reason and just plain listening is short in this thread, I'll keep that reason to myself as well.

Most likely because you have no facts....just like the B51 debacle....

As for that 2nd part, that's your opinion.