MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The C40 order is going slow, at least to me. I can't wait for SC and CP to be 100% New Flyer.

Its in the middle , they have about 33 more left to go.

8030 8032 8035 to QV last night. 3 more were swapped today making A total of 6. QV got the shittier of the 3 buses. I don't think the 96' novas that have been sent to QV have recieved this overhaul....

Wow already? I just saw 8030 & 35 on thursday on the B1 at 86th Street. Well QV has gave the beat up xcelsiors to ulmer park now.

5985 is at 126 st on m60 dont know when it came...maybe 5986 is there too which means there delivery is completed...

It probably came in Friday night. A friend of mine was telling me that the division shifter was MIA and he had a chance at some OT to pick up a bus from New Jersey...

Update 4812 and 4899, as of 6pm today (seen with my own two), BOTH buses are sitting at Zerega, confirmed. 4812 is standard spec, 4899 is sporting some sort of a silver engine (report was it is a Detroit DD11...Need confirm on that).

Keepin' my fingers crossed for that DD11, THAT would be some bus! Take an already awesome bus and put a Detroit engine in it, that's a bus I wanna ride and/or foam over.

Update 4812 and 4899, as of 6pm today (seen with my own two), BOTH buses are sitting at Zerega, confirmed. 4812 is standard spec, 4899 is sporting some sort of a silver engine (report was it is a Detroit DD11...Need confirm on that).

i hope 4899 can see service in staten island for a while... that would be some bus!!

Last time I checked this is the (MTA), and not any foamer running this. #thatsall.

At the end of the day, the NF's from Staten Island to UP makes PLENTY of sense..

*hence- equipment..

Thank you... And just because its on the BQE doesn't necessarily mean its going to Ulmer Park. Remember the only way to get to NESF from Staten Island is either via surface streets or the BQE to the LIE/GCP to the Van Wyck. And again, doesn't mean it's heading to NESF either.

Edited by SevenEleven

Thank you... And just because its on the BQE doesn't necessarily mean its going to Ulmer Park. Remember the only way to get to NESF from Staten Island is either via surface streets or the BQE to the LIE/GCP to the Van Wyck. And again, doesn't mean it's heading to NESF either.

Correct. and getting to UP from SI.. VZ to 92nd or 86th than local streets to UP.