MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think flatbush willl get some 93xx-94xx because of the pending order of artic fot the b44 sbs. some where between 60-72rts's will be replaced.

Its looking more like the buses will be coming from Fresh Pond, and possibly grand ave. cuz 9560 from GA is in house at FB. I doubt UP and 126 are giving up some their buses to head to FB.

Its looking more like the buses will be coming from Fresh Pond, and possibly grand ave. cuz 9560 from GA is in house at FB. I doubt UP and 126 are giving up some their buses to head to FB.

It would've been nice if FB had all the 9600s (except for 9666* obviously), but unlike someone I'm not going to accuse a depot of 'stealing' them. A move is a move...

*the bus Edwin Thomas murdered on.

Per "TJ Trainman", Orion 05.501 #6041 is now at Eastchester Depot. Honestly with ECH taking over the Q50, I can see up to at least #6049 heading there. That could mean increased service for the Q50.

Look at the Q50 bus schedule service was increased during rush hours. instead of 20 minute waits its now 15.

Thanks for the post Ray, Very kind of you, Regarding 6041, its in the ECH shop being relabled and now has ECH stickers on it. Regarding 8756 QV now has 8756, 8764, 8798, 8803, 8806, and 8810 from LGA. 127, 134, and 136, are going to ECH scrap. *There MAY be one more joining the 3 mentioned. As soon as I get the # I will post it.

Thanks for the post Ray, Very kind of you, Regarding 6041, its in the ECH shop being relabled and now has ECH stickers on it. Regarding 8756 QV now has 8756, 8764, 8798, 8803, 8806, and 8810 from LGA. 127, 134, and 136, are going to ECH scrap. *There MAY be one more joining the 3 mentioned. As soon as I get the # I will post it.

What's with the old 1996 RTS joining the QV fleet. Last time I checked that MTA wanted to kill these off the road.

Looks like they love changing their mind about things.

What's with the old 1996 RTS joining the QV fleet. Last time I checked that MTA wanted to kill these off the road.

Looks like they love changing their mind about things.

They going to need the buses especially with the school year on. Besides they're being given a 1-2 year OH so they still have some life in them.

They going to need the buses especially with the school year on. Besides they're being given a 1-2 year OH so they still have some life in them.

ah gotchu.. Thanks for the clarification. One would wonder with all these bus deliveries they should of sent some 97/98 RTS to queens. But that's the way the MTA operates. Can't question that.