MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8907 has made appearances on the M1, M2, M3, and the M5. 6329 has not gone out of the depot at all as of yet.

M4 does run a ton on the M4 though, today it was assigned to the M4 all day. 6329 you're right, no movement. And 9267 and 4932 obviously back to Jamaica entirely.

8907 back on the M4 again, same run as yesterday.

Interestingly, 6329 pulled out of the depot for the first time an hour ago. Either it's back to Yukon, or it could mean service.

Ugh I have a feeling it may go back to Yukon then... Manhattanville would choose RTS models to run than a 99' Orion 

if it is OA/ MCI D4500  the depot I mean that Eastchester Depot or Yonkers Depot at East New York Depot  for maintenance... Some say OA/ that Eastchester Depot or Yonkers Depot not supposed be their East New York Depot for maintenance ... They got Zerega Avenue Depot to handle OA/ MCI D4500 that Eastchester Depot or Yonkers Depot for maintenance  not at East New York Depot .. That another mistake ...

if it is OA/ MCI D4500  the depot I mean that Eastchester Depot or Yonkers Depot at East New York Depot  for maintenance... Some say OA/ that Eastchester Depot or Yonkers Depot not supposed be their East New York Depot for maintenance ... They got Zerega Avenue Depot to handle OA/ MCI D4500 that Eastchester Depot or Yonkers Depot for maintenance  not at East New York Depot .. That another mistake ...

WTF is all I have to say....