MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7090 added.

Oh, I spotted 1016 on East 103 St and Flatlands Avenue with JFK stickers, not in service and with papers all in it - I couldn't see what they said though.

More then likely it is doing CMF testing. A lot of those 1000s have been at ENY CMF for work and they have been taking them everywhere for testing to make sure the repairs are good.

Saw another set of Gun Hill Depot Nova Bus LFS #5306 , #5307 have been wrapped up as Select Bus Service today ran on the Bx12.... I have feeling 2013 Nova Bus LFS #5306 - #5323 will be wrapped up for Select Bus Service for Bx12... I had saw yesterday #1200 series part of Gun Hill Depot have been unwrapped as Select Bus Service yesterday & ran on the Bx40 yesterday.. I think it was #1230 have been unwrapped as Select Bus Service & ran on the Bx40...

For the 5300 series at Gun Hill Depot being wrapped as Select Bus Service for Bx12... I have feeling I maybe wrong.. Does it have to do with Flatbush Depot with their 5300 series ( #5324 - #5363 ) for B44 select bus service.. I know this maybe funny joke.. If Gun Hill Depot were short of Bx12 Select Bus Service of the Nova Bus LFS of  #5300 series.. I can imagine if Gun Hill Depot were to loan Flatbush Depot #5324  - #5363.. First time saying.. ..

Saw another set of Gun Hill Depot Nova Bus LFS #5306 , #5307 have been wrapped up as Select Bus Service today ran on the Bx12.... I have feeling 2013 Nova Bus LFS #5306 - #5323 will be wrapped up for Select Bus Service for Bx12... I had saw yesterday #1200 series part of Gun Hill Depot have been unwrapped as Select Bus Service yesterday & ran on the Bx40 yesterday.. I think it was #1230 have been unwrapped as Select Bus Service & ran on the Bx40...

the 1200's are up for their 4 year upgrades, so as that is going on, the 5300's will be replacing them for the time being I was told.