MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like RTS may be making it's way back to the Bronx, 4969 is sitting at the yard and also have notice around the depot for RTS training. Keep a look out in the next couple of months. PS it's about 10 of them in the yard I believe.

It's there for driver training nothing more nothing less

Looks like RTS may be making it's way back to the Bronx, 4969 is sitting at the yard and also have notice around the depot for RTS training. Keep a look out in the next couple of months. PS it's about 10 of them in the yard I believe.

Interesting to hear, would be glad to have RTSes back there...

3751 to BP. 8832 to GA, perhaps for work. 4915 back to JA from EN, 4918 still at GA. I understand Ulmer has been loaning ENY XD40s, too.

Edited by MHV9218

Why would WF need RTSs for? I could see KB or GH needing some more reliable buses to replace some 6000s that might need to be retired, but WF?

Service changes? The 126 closing will push routes to MCH, which could push its former Bronx routes around.