MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Kingsbridgeviewer382 said:

It’s back at Kingsbridge. Must of been a one-day loan considering that the bus ran on the 36 last night.

Okay cool also I see 5943 is back at west farms from Kingsbridge is this true or a loan 

1 hour ago, Justin said:

You sure? A post I saw with pics said its with 6128 at OF, it was parked by 145 St earlier today 

Yes, it’s registered with Quill. It could’ve been transferred between the depots sometime between the time the image was taken and the time i checked, or it could’ve been at Hale but still assigned to Quill.

regardless, the priority seems to be diverting all XD60s into mike quill for the m14 sbs, so sending 6127 to hale wouldn’t make much sense in the end

2 hours ago, Orion6025 said:

Yes, it’s registered with Quill. It could’ve been transferred between the depots sometime between the time the image was taken and the time i checked, or it could’ve been at Hale but still assigned to Quill.

regardless, the priority seems to be diverting all XD60s into mike quill for the m14 sbs, so sending 6127 to hale wouldn’t make much sense in the end

4 hours ago, Justin said:

You sure? A post I saw with pics said its with 6128 at OF, it was parked by 145 St earlier today 

I could confirm this , as i took the picture of this visit or delivery. This was around 3:00 PM

10 hours ago, FLX9304 said:

You forgot to add 8504-8508. I wonder why they didn’t start from 8504 instead, but that’s the DOB, you know

Simple.

8504 was rejected. It didn't have the new window, and it needed some spec changes.

Usually, the last buses to arrive are the first ones in the batch, and in this case, it's 8504-8508. One or two of the buses within that batch are likely blueprint buses.