MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Snorunts said:

6244 is at the JFK vendor; How come it’s not in the SBS scheme?

I don’t know if you remembered, but 6234 wasn’t in SBS scheme. Either that they won’t be in SBS scheme, or there’s something I don’t know about that I won’t assume is happening. I’d leave that to Cait Sith or someone higher up to explain.

According to this video, 4950 will arrive at MJQ in a few hours. Source of this video and special thanks to King Auto & Xcelsior, and Mystical.

This unit will either do tests, or start SBS duties on the M14.

Edited by RSMG106

2 hours ago, RSMG106 said:

According to this video, 4950 will arrive at MJQ in a few hours. Source of this video and special thanks to King Auto & Xcelsior, and Mystical.

This unit will either do tests, or start SBS duties on the M14.

"Few hours"

It's been there since yesterday.

38 minutes ago, Cait Sith said:

"Few hours"

It's been there since yesterday.

I’m going to say something right quick. I don’t know who are the users on YouTube getting unauthorized access to the facility. However, there are 4 videos for this XE60. How they are getting the access is another issue but I will say this. Being a former airport employee and knowing port authority very well those kids that went into the facility are VERY lucky they didn’t get arrested. 

#conversationover. 

4 hours ago, RSMG106 said:

I wasn't knowing about this, since the video came in today. My apologies sir.

It's not your fault. Don't worry about it.

4 hours ago, Future ENY OP said:

I’m going to say something right quick. I don’t know who are the users on YouTube getting unauthorized access to the facility. However, there are 4 videos for this XE60. How they are getting the access is another issue but I will say this. Being a former airport employee and knowing port authority very well those kids that went into the facility are VERY lucky they didn’t get arrested. 

#conversationover. 

I think it's an employee that got those pics.....anyone who would tresspass INTO the building would get stopped.

UPDATE: After looking into this more, 4950 is NOT officially at Quill....it's been going to/from the vendor from Manhattan while testing along various areas in Manhattan.

UPDATE: 4950 is officially at and assigned at Quill.

Edited by Cait Sith

4 hours ago, Future ENY OP said:

#conversationover. 

They're using pics taken by an employee and passing them off as their own.