What languages do you speak

Railfaner100

- outside of english....

- I speak some spanish... emphasis on some... I'm no expert on it.

could hold a good 3 min. convo if I had to....

- (tried to) learned how to speak german (don't ask) when I was in 8th & 9th grade... oh the clownin on/backlash I used to get; wtf you wanna learn that shit for... n****, you black... blacks don't speak no damn german.....

too bad I don't remember any of it now...

-------------------------

or is intrested in speaking a different language with other people?

hmm... why do you ask?

i speak canadian eh

Seriously though I do think Canadian English is more related to British (The Queen's) English and even Australian/New Zealand English than to American English.

Though we can correspond and speak with each other and read each other's newspapers and books, after 234 years, British English and American English are almost like two "different languages" in terms of construction, spelling and meanings (colour, cheque, tyre, centre, analyse; spelt, whilst; shan't, spoilt; flat, lorry, biscuit, rubber, subway).

Seriously though I do think Canadian English is more related to British (The Queen's) English and even Australian/New Zealand English than to American English.

Though we can correspond and speak with each other and read each other's newspapers and books, after 234 years, British English and American English are almost like two "different languages" in terms of construction, spelling and meanings (colour, cheque, tyre, centre, analyse; spelt, whilst; shan't, spoilt; flat, lorry, biscuit, rubber, subway).

I think Canadian English is more closely related to ours than British/Aussie/NZ English. It reminds me of Spain Spanish as compared to American Spanish.

I always wanted to know how to pronounce that....

well that, and Mr mxyplyzyk (from the superman comics)

Well, I know how to pronounce it, but I can't really write how to spell it properly, heh.

Archived