SUBWAY - Random Thoughts Topic

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you please and I mean please SHUT UP.

Excuse me, but I take pictures of various things...  If you don't like my enthusiasm for certain places you can ignore it.  Do you even take photos of that station?  I thought your thing was the (B)(D) lines anyway, not the (1)...

^ LMFAO I learned to ignore him sometimes if he makes pointless comments. It's a skill that works well whenever he gets off topic or just does his usual rants.

Off-topic in the subway random thoughts... Interesting... Didn't know that was possible...

Edited by Via Garibaldi 8

Off-topic in the subway random thoughts... Interesting... Didn't know that was possible...

I mean in general, for example when you give little contribution in the bus movement thread.

Well thanks for pissing all over my enthusiasm... I wanted to get some pics at 116th this weekend of the (1) station... <_<

Really. You really are going to take pictures of the station? Any special reason?

Yeah... The same reason I take photos when I'm out and about that I've posted on here... I didn't know I needed a special reason... <_<

Funny, never saw you take any subway or bus photos but then again I only been here for a year and a half so your photos may actually be buried somewhere on these forums. So I guess I'll believe you at the time being.

Funny, never saw you take any subway or bus photos but then again I only been here for a year and a half so your photos may actually be buried somewhere on these forums. So I guess I'll believe you at the time being.

Most of my avatar pics have been of buses so that should tell you something...  Even had a few of trains, but didn't like the look...

Because he never really did except 2-3 times. And he admitted a few times that whoever railfans/take pictures is a loser and have no life. Thats how I know he's lying.

Because he never really did except 2-3 times. And he admitted a few times that whoever railfans/take pictures is a loser and have no life. Thats how I know he's lying.

Ha. 2-3 times. Lets compare that to the amount of times he praised his own neighborhood. This is too funny :lol::lol::lol:

Most of my avatar pics have been of buses so that should tell you something... Even had a few of trains, but didn't like the look...

Oh ye ol MCIs..... probably the only thing you probably love taking pics of. I kind of surprised you actually do takes shots here and there honestly (express routes don't count)

Took a picture of this earlier:

20160219_180339_zps72dtrtgy.jpgIf you can't notice, this R62A rollsign (on 1781) has been messed with, and seems to have at least a few pieces of the rollsign missing. Anyone think Westchester had something to do with his or just plain vandals?

Jesus...did 6666 come and do that lmao

I am such an idiot.

Today since I haven't slept at all last night, I got a Jamaica bound (E) train at Chambers St, and I completely forgot that Queens Blvd even existed, so somehow I thought this was the current service pattern in my head:

(E) from Chambers St to Essex St via 2nd Av then via the (J) to Suphtin Blvd.

(F) via the (M) from W 4 St to Metropolitan Av.

(M) West End Shuttle from Coney Island to 36 St and from 2nd Av to Bedford Park Blvd.

(R) To 125 St/2 Av via the Second Av Line.

And don't even ask me how I thought this was possible:

(7) to Carnarsie - Rockaway Parkway via Queensboro Plaza and Crosstown Express.

I am such an idiot.

Today since I haven't slept at all last night, I got a Jamaica bound (E) train at Chambers St, and I completely forgot that Queens Blvd even existed, so somehow I thought this was the current service pattern in my head:

(M) West End Shuttle from Coney Island to 36 St and from 2nd Av to Bedford Park Blvd.

it sounds like you were drunk

I am such an idiot.

Nice try but I think your making that up.

I am such an idiot.

Sleep deprivation will do that to you. I know because it happened to me. 

I hadn't got much sleep one night last year, and when I went to catch the Bx15 the next morning, I could've sworn I saw SBS machines at the bus stop. 

Nice try but I think your making that up.

This is one of the very few times I believe him. I've had times because of lack of sleep where I thought things were way different than it really is (Or forgot something existed) like the Second Subway System actually existed,148th Street never existed or shootings in the subway becoming an everyday thing (Had that thought sadly for a few months) and whatnot. 

I had weird dreams sometimes you know, like the (A) having most of the R68's. Now this is not a dream what I am about to tell you. Just the past few days when I was riding the (A), a man was sitting at the seat near the door, turned around and spit on the floor in front of the door. Nasty and gross. I saw another guy put his bottle of soda on the floor and left the train like it's all cool. I saw another guy spit on the staircase at Grant Av as he left the train. Why do some people have to be so f**king disgusting. I hate people that vandalize MTA properties or other things too. I am glad the the MTA are renovating the stations but when the stations soon be open, it will eventually get vandalize. 88 St-Boyd Av Manhattan bound still has the dents on the wall and it's been there for months. At Rockaway Blvd, Lefferts Blvd or Rockaway bound still has writing on the black storage box(or gray box I think) in front of the station. Beach 67th St Manhattan bound has writings too on the storage box in front of station and the MTA worker had to repaint the box and someone wrote on it again and it's still there.

Great I was on the first <7> To flushing today, and since it was early the dispatcher sent it only the local track. The operator spent 7 mins to reprogram the sign at 33rd st. By the dispatcher realized their error and is now sending the train back to the express track at 74th smh now we're 15 min late and we delayed the express train behind us as it had to wait for us to change tracks