Just Some Novas...

SevenEleven

:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

Sweet! Were did you take the last pic?

Thumbs up to the LFS and the last one with the LFSA!

Great Catches D!

Thanks!

WTH with that last one...:tup:

:tup::tup::tup: shots!

It's a LFX.

Hot Photos dude!!

Thanks!

Excellent shots, 8081 looks great. What's the story with the LFX?

Thanks. An arctic was due today and this is what showed up. I'm surprised that this is a straight LFX model and not a LFSA. On top of that, 8081 doesn't have its LED lights.

Thanks!

It's a LFX.

Thanks!

Thanks. An arctic was due today and this is what showed up. I'm surprised that this is a straight LFX model and not a LFSA. On top of that, 8081 doesn't have its LED lights.

How do you know this is an LFX? Last word I had was there was an LFSA demo going down. To my knowledge Plattsburgh has not built an LFX as of yet and I don't believe the MTA would receive any further demo's from Canada.

How do you know this is an LFX? Last word I had was there was an LFSA demo going down. To my knowledge Plattsburgh has not built an LFX as of yet and I don't believe the MTA would receive any further demo's from Canada.

From the looks of it, I thought it was a regular LFS Articulated, not a LFX.

This is not a demo. This is the pilot unit for the 328 Nova LFS Artic order for the NYMTA. It is unknown as to why the bus was delivered white, but it was delivered fresh new from the factory. A source said it may be due to it being wrapped for SBS. I was told about this bus a little over a week ago but was not expecting what is shown in that photo. I was expecting a fully ready unit. This bus just had its Twin Vision signs programmed for all NYCT routing codes.

At the last I heard, the first batch of the order is suppose to go to 126th Street, however that can change.

I guessed by the fact that it had the frameless windows..

Excellent Shots:cool::tup:

Good Shots :tup: .

WONDERFUL shots!!! That last one did it for me! I am no good!

Thanks!

Which depots are supposed to get these? Are any of them for MTA Bus? Oops sorry I almost forgot Excellent pics!!! BTW.

Thanks ... That bus is supposed to go to 126th.

This is not a demo. This is the pilot unit for the 328 Nova LFS Artic order for the NYMTA. It is unknown as to why the bus was delivered white, but it was delivered fresh new from the factory. A source said it may be due to it being wrapped for SBS. I was told about this bus a little over a week ago but was not expecting what is shown in that photo. I was expecting a fully ready unit. This bus just had its Twin Vision signs programmed for all NYCT routing codes.

At the last I heard, the first batch of the order is suppose to go to 126th Street, however that can change.

The bus was delivered white and without destination signs being programmed because it was a last minute decision to send it to NYC. This was supposed to be a Nova demo. However it was decided to be used for testing of the A/C because of the issues with the previous order. The true pilot will actually start being built next week, however it will have a Carrier A/C because this was the original plan for the 328 order. Regular production of the first batch from the 328 is currently scheduled for around August 24th.

I guessed by the fact that it had the frameless windows..

The frameless windows do not make it a LFX. However they are nice. I think the bus looks much better.

The bus was delivered white and without destination signs being programmed because it was a last minute decision to send it to NYC. This was supposed to be a Nova demo. However it was decided to be used for testing of the A/C because of the issues with the previous order. The true pilot will actually start being built next week, however it will have a Carrier A/C because this was the original plan for the 328 order. Regular production of the first batch from the 328 is currently scheduled for around August 24th.

Thanks for the info Novasupporter! Do you happen to know just how large will be the first batch?

And a little off-topic question, has the production of the Connecticut hybrids started yet?

Archived