FASTRACK Subway Repair Discussion

6 Lexington Ave

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go to the (1)(2)(3) accomplishment on the win mta.info and scroll down to the bottom and you will see it there.  it said (D) and (N) for Dec 27 and 28. Beside it the weekend.

It is the same thing with the (D) and the (N) shutdown; shuttle buses replacing the service. I think they are focusing on the switches similar what they did with the (F) and the (Q)

nope. they did the (D) and (N) fastback before. 

Read this:

Our next FASTRACK closure occurs December 27 and 28 on the d.pngn.png lines in Brooklyn.

Did you forget this disclaimer?

While not expected, dates are subject to change. During each service change,
additional details will be posted at affected stations and here at mta.info

• 3 weeks later...

No new fasttrack schedules yet. We might not even get a new one until next year starts.

did anyone see the fastback schedule yet? was i right?

I saw it, and it shows the (D)(N) if you look at the most recently completed corridor.

Edit: I checked the service changes on Dec. 27, and it shows the (D) cut to Bay Parkway and the (N) cut to 86 Street like before. It is official Fasttrack service.

Edited by MysteriousBtrain

I saw it, and it shows the (D)(N) if you look at the most recently completed corridor.

Edit: I checked the service changes on Dec. 27, and it shows the (D) cut to Bay Parkway and the (N) cut to 86 Street like before. It is official Fasttrack service.

Um, great, I guess? That corridor could use some maintenance though...

it under service announcement

I don't see it.

First FASTRACK of 2015, the first two full weeks of the year: (6) between 125 and Hunts Point. (6) runs to 149 St, with a bus bridge.

(6) runs to 149th St? That's just duplicating the (4). I know, there isn't much other option.

I don't see it.

(6) runs to 149th St? That's just duplicating the (4). I know, there isn't much other option.

mta dude one question about yourself how old are you?

This is how we all found out go to mta.info then click on subway then click on service announcement then click on canlendar for monday after new years then click on the (6) then submit then  read that page. 

mta dude one question about yourself how old are you?

This is how we all found out go to mta.info then click on subway then click on service announcement then click on canlendar for monday after new years then click on the (6) then submit then  read that page. 

Oh, found it. I didn't know what "service announcements" were though.

And about my age, you can go to my profile, unless you are too lazy to do that.

you guys keep forgetting the number one rule in small print disclaimer "Subject to change without notice". That mean later on there could be more or less Fastrack and the section they are suppose to work on can be change to different location. Please understand that. if you don't ask your folk to help you. 

They changed it to 125th St. They should run the (5) to Brooklyn Bridge instead of using the (6) to dup the (4).

And unfourtunately, they've only scheduled up to April.

They still have to relay somewhere on the Jerome line (likely 138 St-Grand Concourse middle). I don't know why the 5 is getting the shaft again. It's starting to act like the Forest Hills G with these continual cutbacks.

Well I'm hearing there's less this year thanks to the Fix And Forty On The (A)(C) Lines which will go on weekends and alot of late nights from April to Next December or so which is crazy

Yeah, that's about right. Unlike the Montague closure, they can't really close the Cranberry tubes continuously for a long period like that. Not without severely reducing service on both the 6th and 8th Ave lines.